What's new

Armour pro on the way out?

Frogprince

Achiever
My armour pro just carried on fireing after releasing fire button untill the 10 second cut off. Its in TC mode so no burnt cotton.
Ive only recently started using TC and this is the 1st time this has happened.
is there any known issues with TC mode or do you think its on the way out?
Ive had it since june/july last year and was my only mod for around 6 months so had a fair bit of use.

Same thing happend with the vinci x a few days ago, but it stopped fireing after a couple of taps on the button so I think that was the button physically stuck.

same happened with mine in wattage mode. leaked juice into 510 was most prob the problem.

same happened with mine in wattage mode. leaked juice into 510 was most prob the problem.
Good to see you fella.
Yeah, juice leakage is usually the death nail to mods.
I think I lost all four little eleaf pico squonkers to juice ingress.
Always a gutter.

Good to see you fella.
Yeah, juice leakage is usually the death nail to mods.
I think I lost all four little eleaf pico squonkers to juice ingress.
Always a gutter.
still alive and kicking here fella. hope you and mrs kid are well and staying safe.

i had to go into hopsital on thursday but just for bloods as got infusion on wednesday. not the best drugs to have at the moment but its got to be done. working from home for past two weeks and i could get quite used to this.
lost 3 people so far to this evil bug and sadly this country has not even reached the peak yet and wont do with all these cockwombles going out and about in the sunshine.

still alive and kicking here fella. hope you and mrs kid are well and staying safe.

i had to go into hopsital on thursday but just for bloods as got infusion on wednesday. not the best drugs to have at the moment but its got to be done. working from home for past two weeks and i could get quite used to this.
lost 3 people so far to this evil bug and sadly this country has not even reached the peak yet and wont do with all these cockwombles going out and about in the sunshine.
Best at home then. Glad your good.
we had a cold which rattled us until are noses started streaming. We knew we where in the clear then. Been indoors for two weeks as a precaution so will be grateful to be able to pop out for exercise this week.
it's an awful time mate. Everyday brings a new nightmare. I dread to think what you see.

Best at home then. Glad your good.
we had a cold which rattled us until are noses started streaming. We knew we where in the clear then. Been indoors for two weeks as a precaution so will be grateful to be able to pop out for exercise this week.
it's an awful time mate. Everyday brings a new nightmare. I dread to think what you see.
yeh being on the front line is hearbreaking and scary now. if i was still at work id most prob got it by now and be brown bread.
food is running out now and no tesco slots available for last 3 weeks so will have to get out there soon. took mum who is 94 last week and there must have been a good couple of hundred in the Q at 9am when they opened but they were all young so we went straight to the front and got in. tesco had done a great job marking out floors and every isle was barriered off so you had to Q around the outer isles but sadly the rest of the shopping was a free for all and pushing and shoving going on. and this was at 9am for oap's only as they let everyone in.

did yours carry on working after?

Mines working after. Ive never had any major leaking just a little seeping around airflow ring when i first got beserker mini back in september but never enough to go into the 510 to my knowledge.

Last edited:
did yours carry on working after?

Mines working after. Ive never had any major leaking just a little seeping around airflow ring when i first got beserker mini back in september but never enough to go into the 510 to my knowledge.
Vaping 101. Always keep a can of electrical contact cleaner spray. Can be a lifesaver.

yeh being on the front line is hearbreaking and scary now. if i was still at work id most prob got it by now and be brown bread.
food is running out now and no tesco slots available for last 3 weeks so will have to get out there soon. took mum who is 94 last week and there must have been a good couple of hundred in the Q at 9am when they opened but they were all young so we went straight to the front and got in. tesco had done a great job marking out floors and every isle was barriered off so you had to Q around the outer isles but sadly the rest of the shopping was a free for all and pushing and shoving going on. and this was at 9am for oap's only as they let everyone in.
Keep well mate. I know you've always got your hands full.
Doing a tip top job.

a really wierd thing just happend,
I was moving mods all switched off with batteries inserted, when I moved the fuchai squonk mod I pressed the fire button by accident just once and the screen on the armour pro lit up went through the start up vaporesso logo and was turned on .......... spooky.
tried with other mods and several times it switched on when i pressed the fire button on the vaporesso attitude mod when next to it and once when next to a vaptio move60 mod.

Back
Top Bottom