Vape Club
What's new

Think Vape ZETA Autofiring workaround

Cheers Rew, I’ll give it a go now. Will it still be sensible to replace battery as it gets lower as I normally do? I never usually drain them completely anyway. I don’t need to keep an eye for voltage drop or anything?. Sorry for all the q’s. I’m in unchartered territory.

You don't need to worry about battery drain as the device will still have the basic protections. You will just notice a drop off in power delivered and possibly flavour as it drains.

Vape Club
You don't need to worry about battery drain as the device will still have the basic protections. You will just notice a drop off in power delivered and possibly flavour as it drains.

Cheers Rew. Just doing a new coil now.

You must have read my mind Zouz, I was thinking about what would happen as the battery depletes.
I’m quite enjoying the vape from the 1.6 coil too, I have got a mesh roll restrictor in the airflow that’s working well.
Just need a fix for the bung now, my two pods are ok for now but it seems like a weak spot.

Me too, it works well at 1.6 with the 32g at 10w, in fact it seems better for me than the 28 and 30 i was using with more watts. I’ve got a bit of mesh restricting one of mine too.

I had one out of four bungs fail, the others are fine but i’ve been trying to be careful with them when opening and closing so hopefully they will hold up.

Vape Green
I’d have preferred SS but 30g is the smallest I’ve got so had to go with kanthal to get the ohms up.

32g stainless is handy to have around. I’ve only used it now and agin but it does have it’s uses.

Innokin
By Dingbat it works! - nice one @zouzounaki and thanks for sharing :2thumbsup:

I f**ked up and ended up with 2.0ohms but thought what the hell I will try it, despite provoking it by letting it sleep then wake to vape it hasn't skipped a beat so far.

Going to chuck in a 1.6(ish) build in now I know there's a workaround, my Zeta is off the naughty step for now.

It was a total fluke, I was rebuilding them, the 32g wire was within reach and i couldn’t be bothered getting up out the chair to get the 30. :D

AcmeFog
Elux
Good thinking - Done, let me know if I worded it correctly.

Perfect, except it doesn’t need to be kanthal. I’m using 32g stainless. Maybe better to just say “a coil of 1.5Ω or above” or something.

Cheers, it will definitely be helpful to anybody that finds this thread via google.

Back
Top Bottom