Vape Superstore
What's new

What shots??

fil

Postman
Hi

i have pre tpd nicotine base (7.2%) how does that relate to the recipes published in the above link? They seem to refer to 20mg nicotine, is my nic 72mg? 72/1000 x 100 = 7.2%??

my old bookmark to a calculator is broke..

Vape Superstore
Hi. I can't see the link you mention (might be my adblock) but in most calcs you just put 72 in the nic box, and check that it is set to mg.

Hi

i have pre tpd nicotine base (7.2%) how does that relate to the recipes published in the above link? They seem to refer to 20mg nicotine, is my nic 72mg? 72/1000 x 100 = 7.2%??

my old bookmark to a calculator is broke..
Yes 72mg is 7.2%

Vape Green
thanks @Richard Winter that is of course assuming my nic base has not deteriorated in the freezer ;)

Sorry if i wasnt clear @ObiWanVaponi i was referring to the recipes section of this board the link to which is in the header of these pages
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/e-liquid-recipes/ all the ones i broswed indicate 20mg nic base,
Nic stored in a freezer should be good for quite a few years.
Most recipes now will state post tpd nic cause that's all you can get now unless your lucky enough to have a stash of the other stuff lol

Innokin
thanks @Richard Winter that is of course assuming my nic base has not deteriorated in the freezer ;)

Sorry if i wasnt clear @ObiWanVaponi i was referring to the recipes section of this board the link to which is in the header of these pages
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/e-liquid-recipes/ all the ones i broswed indicate 20mg nic base,
ahh with you.
Ok well you can just transpose those recipes into a eliquid calculator and replace the nic with the 72mg you are using. It will only change the percentage of Vg and/or PG in the final mix

what about flavour concentrates that have sat in a drawer for 5 years tho?
rhetorical,, i will literally suck n see ;)

AcmeFog
what about flavour concentrates that have sat in a drawer for 5 years tho?
rhetorical,, i will literally suck n see ;)
Difficult one that. I've used some that I've had laying around for a few years with no problem.
They do have a shelf life BUT if they look and smell ok you could give them a try first off in a small mix. If no good, treat yourself to a few new ones lol

you could drip a bit on to the back of your hand and lick it. They are only glorified food flavourings after all.

Elux
most of my old flavours are failed experiments in that "Yuk i dunna wanna vape that thank u.". so no great loss if expired..
I just want to mix up a small batch of 5-6% 70/30 vg/pg no flavour juice atm in response to a suggestion in my "Hi I'm here" post

Back
Top Bottom