What's new

What shots??

fil

Postman
Hi

i have pre tpd nicotine base (7.2%) how does that relate to the recipes published in the above link? They seem to refer to 20mg nicotine, is my nic 72mg? 72/1000 x 100 = 7.2%??

my old bookmark to a calculator is broke..

Hi. I can't see the link you mention (might be my adblock) but in most calcs you just put 72 in the nic box, and check that it is set to mg.

Hi

i have pre tpd nicotine base (7.2%) how does that relate to the recipes published in the above link? They seem to refer to 20mg nicotine, is my nic 72mg? 72/1000 x 100 = 7.2%??

my old bookmark to a calculator is broke..
Yes 72mg is 7.2%

thanks @Richard Winter that is of course assuming my nic base has not deteriorated in the freezer ;)

Sorry if i wasnt clear @ObiWanVaponi i was referring to the recipes section of this board the link to which is in the header of these pages
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/e-liquid-recipes/ all the ones i broswed indicate 20mg nic base,
Nic stored in a freezer should be good for quite a few years.
Most recipes now will state post tpd nic cause that's all you can get now unless your lucky enough to have a stash of the other stuff lol

thanks @Richard Winter that is of course assuming my nic base has not deteriorated in the freezer ;)

Sorry if i wasnt clear @ObiWanVaponi i was referring to the recipes section of this board the link to which is in the header of these pages
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/e-liquid-recipes/ all the ones i broswed indicate 20mg nic base,
ahh with you.
Ok well you can just transpose those recipes into a eliquid calculator and replace the nic with the 72mg you are using. It will only change the percentage of Vg and/or PG in the final mix

what about flavour concentrates that have sat in a drawer for 5 years tho?
rhetorical,, i will literally suck n see ;)

what about flavour concentrates that have sat in a drawer for 5 years tho?
rhetorical,, i will literally suck n see ;)
Difficult one that. I've used some that I've had laying around for a few years with no problem.
They do have a shelf life BUT if they look and smell ok you could give them a try first off in a small mix. If no good, treat yourself to a few new ones lol

you could drip a bit on to the back of your hand and lick it. They are only glorified food flavourings after all.

most of my old flavours are failed experiments in that "Yuk i dunna wanna vape that thank u.". so no great loss if expired..
I just want to mix up a small batch of 5-6% 70/30 vg/pg no flavour juice atm in response to a suggestion in my "Hi I'm here" post

Back
Top Bottom