What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Losing my rag. Can you help?

Thank you. It sounds like we have very similar habits. Would you recommend it for mine?

I wish I’d never started using them. This is my RPM40 pod
The Uwell Crown IV is supposed to be as good as it gets for a stock coil tank. Some might argue for the falcon. I use the crown whenever I cant be bothered with a rebuildable.

My husband also just suggested I may be getting fakes. Could that be it??

Do you check authenticity using the IVPS tour app?

It's a shit to get hold of and keep installed, but even doing it a few times may indicate how trustworthy your supplier is...

You can get a 510 adaptor for the rpm40 to it with a tank instead of the pod

@Shesellseashells I love my unwell crown, had I not been lent it I would have tracked down a kanger subtank, I get my coils from fasttech, get about 5 packs at a time and I'm happy.

It does what I want it to do, but it would be classed as an old bit of kit by many people.

I've had rebuildables, but couldn't be bothered with all the faffing around, I just wanted something I could use whenever I wanted and without any problems.

Sorry im late to the party! Work has been mental.

I agree eleaf istick is a great mod and the t80 by eleaf is awesome, i recently reviewed this and gave it to my brother as he use dtl tanks where im more mtl.

I do not really build so rta is something i cannot comment on.
If u want a good mtl pod or aio just let me know, thats my thang lol

Good luck!

This is my little set up:
ELeaf Invoke, 2 battery mod, unwell crown on the top with a cheap drip tip.

Great little kit, fits nicely in my hand / pocket or stupid small handbag with my stupidly large phone.

IMG_20200403_193616.jpg

I’m so darned torn with all of this...! Do I commit total copycat-ism of miss pepper or do I go rebuildable... ooooo....
I appreciate all of your help so so so much.

Try the crown if you're unsure is my advice. I dare not think how many hundreds of pounds I've spent on rebuildable tanks until I found the one that I can build quickly and reliably without leaks or dry hits.

Here's a thought.....

I would seriously recommend getting a mod with a separate battery. It just gives you so much more choice and flexibility. You can charge most of them with the battery inside via USB anyway, but a charger and a few spare batteries gives you much more range.

A fairly small single removable 18650 mod will work well for you at 50-60W.

Then maybe pick up the new (and still hard to find) Hellvape Destiny RTA. It's a single coil rebuildable tank, so gives you the rebuildable thing you are after, plus a tank. And if you want more juice capacity, you could sit it on a small squonk mod like the Aegis Squonk. Best of all worlds!

Another one to look at would be the Oumier Wasp Nano RTA. Similar thing.....

Back
Top Bottom