What's new

Losing my rag. Can you help?

Thank you. It sounds like we have very similar habits. Would you recommend it for mine?

I wish I’d never started using them. This is my RPM40 pod
The Uwell Crown IV is supposed to be as good as it gets for a stock coil tank. Some might argue for the falcon. I use the crown whenever I cant be bothered with a rebuildable.

My husband also just suggested I may be getting fakes. Could that be it??

Do you check authenticity using the IVPS tour app?

It's a shit to get hold of and keep installed, but even doing it a few times may indicate how trustworthy your supplier is...

You can get a 510 adaptor for the rpm40 to it with a tank instead of the pod

@Shesellseashells I love my unwell crown, had I not been lent it I would have tracked down a kanger subtank, I get my coils from fasttech, get about 5 packs at a time and I'm happy.

It does what I want it to do, but it would be classed as an old bit of kit by many people.

I've had rebuildables, but couldn't be bothered with all the faffing around, I just wanted something I could use whenever I wanted and without any problems.

Sorry im late to the party! Work has been mental.

I agree eleaf istick is a great mod and the t80 by eleaf is awesome, i recently reviewed this and gave it to my brother as he use dtl tanks where im more mtl.

I do not really build so rta is something i cannot comment on.
If u want a good mtl pod or aio just let me know, thats my thang lol

Good luck!

This is my little set up:
ELeaf Invoke, 2 battery mod, unwell crown on the top with a cheap drip tip.

Great little kit, fits nicely in my hand / pocket or stupid small handbag with my stupidly large phone.

IMG_20200403_193616.jpg

I’m so darned torn with all of this...! Do I commit total copycat-ism of miss pepper or do I go rebuildable... ooooo....
I appreciate all of your help so so so much.

Try the crown if you're unsure is my advice. I dare not think how many hundreds of pounds I've spent on rebuildable tanks until I found the one that I can build quickly and reliably without leaks or dry hits.

Here's a thought.....

I would seriously recommend getting a mod with a separate battery. It just gives you so much more choice and flexibility. You can charge most of them with the battery inside via USB anyway, but a charger and a few spare batteries gives you much more range.

A fairly small single removable 18650 mod will work well for you at 50-60W.

Then maybe pick up the new (and still hard to find) Hellvape Destiny RTA. It's a single coil rebuildable tank, so gives you the rebuildable thing you are after, plus a tank. And if you want more juice capacity, you could sit it on a small squonk mod like the Aegis Squonk. Best of all worlds!

Another one to look at would be the Oumier Wasp Nano RTA. Similar thing.....

Back
Top Bottom