What's new

Losing my rag. Can you help?

Interesting! I’m on 88 vape Apple freeze at the mo. It’s very very nice.

I put a coil in last night and it’s already starting to spit and taste bad. 36.5w on a 0.15 -but if I put it up to 45w it burns. Doing my head in.

That really shouldn't be happening!

@Richard Winter shop made fruit and menthol shouldn't make a difference with coils, the juice tends to be pretty clear.

@Shesellseashells

I mix my own fruit, just buy a 10ml bottle of concentrate, drop it into 500ml bottle, add Pg/VG, give it a shake and that's it.

For the menthol at nicotine I buy 88vape menthol, menthol chill or some other menthol, 16 - 18mg strength.

Mostly fill my tank with my 0mg fruit mix, add a few drops of 88vape and start chugging away. If I'm stressed, angry or upset (or was on the pi$$) I would just add a few more drops and keep adding more until it suited my mood, would give me one heck of a surprise the morning after and I would be quickly reaching for the fruit to water it back down :D
I wasnt saying all shop bought juices, just my experience when vaping my Dr Frost orange and mango plus several of the Wake and Vape mango juices. They are lovely but gunk up my coils so quickly

For an rta it seems like you'd be best off with a single coil one going on the way you like to vape. The ipower miss pepper suggested is a cracking mod. I've still got.mine somewhere.

Some single coil rtas to look at are the serpent smm, the aromanizer lite, the wasp nano rta, the pharoh mini rta, the zeus single coil rta, the serpent elevate.

All good flavour on these tanks and you can make your own coils to suit.
Thank you for the recommendations. I shall have a look

Sorry. That’s the impression I get online when I’ve been trying to find info regarding this. I’m glad to hear you guys may have habits like my own

It's because fashion and a lot of showing off.

Think of it a bit like cars.

If social media (like today's) existed when I had my ~500bhp V8 Carlton sleeper I'd be posting pics and details all over the place.

Nowadays, why would I be showing off my bog stock 307 estate?

The thing with an RTA though is you'll be opening up yourself to a new world of annoyance. What coil do you fit? Will you buy coils or wind your own? Wicking is a pita for some tanks, floods, dry hits, muted flavour etc etc.

Having an RTA can be just as frustrating as constantly buying coils. You could wick it right 5 times then the next 5 get nothing but fry hitting and floods.

Not to put you off, I have RTA's and tanks that come with premade coils. The vape on the RTA is just better imho. I currently use an augvape intake single coil, 0.4ohms at 40w.

Also will throw in another vote for the iPower, had mine over two years, still going.
Thanks for that. I guess the grass isn’t always greener?!

I wasnt saying all shop bought juices, just my experience when vaping my Dr Frost orange and mango plus several of the Wake and Vape mango juices. They are lovely but gunk up my coils so quickly

The Dr Frost one would as it's Malaysian and probably quite sweet, based on my knowledge of Malaysian juices.

Can't see why the W&V one would though.

The Dr Frost one would as it's Malaysian and probably quite sweet, based on my knowledge of Malaysian juices.

Can't see why the W&V one would though.
I'm vaping Wake and Vape Black Mango Chiller. I've given up using it in my stock coil tanks as its killing them so quick. I've switched to dripping it now as I love it but the coil and wick get sooo dirty after only a few hours.

@Shesellseashells that's just the mod with an internal battery.

If you do decide to go for the istick, buy two. That way you have one to use while the other is charging.

We just need to have a think about a tank for you.

I know what you mean about the subtank, I used one for a few years and couldn't find anything to match it.

I'm purely lung hit, else I would say what tank I'm using and have done for a few years.

I also chain vape and frequently get asked if I'm actually taking in any air without vape!
Wait a sec.... you do DTL as well?

I find my DIY coils last half as long as stock coils if that, but they are a tenth of the price - swings and roundabouts. Also I find mixed fruit and bakery liquids such as apple crumble or cherry bakewell are coil killers - but they are among my favourites.

Back
Top Bottom