What's new

What are you really missing.

For me I'm missing the gran kids coming round & just getting out to meet some of the older folk I know as some have no family left [emoji22]

Going to the pub for a quick drink with my wife after work - and also going out for nice lunches with her at the weekend.

Mind you, we have better beer, wine and food at home so it's not all bad.

And most of all, jumping on one of my motorbikes and going out for a hoon around the hills for no reason at all.

Haha im very tactile and Portuguese so we love to talk and touch lol.
Its just weird not having people physically around u, u know?

I knew that would raise some eyebrows lol
I used to know a couple of Portuguese cleaners called Paulina and Paul.
Paulina used to poke me on the chest when talking to me.
She told me she smacked her boss in the face for asking her to "brush around the corner"? and Paul seemed to call everyone "Punyetta"?
Paul also said eat Cat as they're clean and fussy eaters whereas Chickens are dirty and peck at everything.

That's a right fucker mate, I know how much you were looking forward to the start.

tell me about it mate :(:( cant be helped though i know BA are still flying out of heathrow but not passengers ;) the bloke that lives opposite me works in the BA offices we had a long chat ;);)

The only thing I'm missing is close contact with wifey. Because she's high risk and unable to leave the house for any reason and yet I still have to leave to do the food shopping and visit the chemist, the NHS letter says she should follow social distancing guidelines inside the house. She should sleep alone, have her own bathroom, own plates and cutlery, her own towels and she should remain at least 2 meters away from anyone else living in the house. We're taking it seriously so I've moved into the downstairs bedroom for the next 12 weeks. So I miss being able to hug and kiss my wife.
Ooh mate, that's a tough one for you both. But if it's for her safety it's worth it.
@Mitz
Take care mate
Jon

I used to know a couple of Portuguese cleaners called Paulina and Paul.
Paulina used to poke me on the chest when talking to me.
She told me she smacked her boss in the face for asking her to "brush around the corner"? and Paul seemed to call everyone "Punyetta"?
Paul also said eat Cat as they're clean and fussy eaters whereas Chickens are dirty and peck at everything.
Wow Cat? WTF? We are not all like that u know lol

Back
Top Bottom