What's new

Bubblegum Flavour

LordOdin

Veteran
I am new to vaping and fancied trying different flavours, so I bought some Diamond Mist Bubblegum flavour and I have to say it must be the worst out of the few I have tried liquids. Although it actually smells nice and is reminiscent of Bubblegum the taste is nothing like the smell. I would recommend not buying this. If it was a choice of going back to smoking or vaping this I would definitely go back to smoking. Has anyone else tried it ?.

Bubble gum is an enigma.
Google bubble gum flavour and see what you figure out :22:

Just have, but don't see the enigma, to me Bubblegum is a flavour that I liked when I was a kid, the enigma for me is how they can say it's Bubblegum when it tastes nothing like Bubblegum,

Okay lets try it a different way.
What does bubble gum taste like to you?

It tastes like Bubblegum like the chewy sweet I had as a kid, there was Bubblegum that had different flavours and there was chewing gum like Wriggleys, Bubblegum was a bit like the Juicy Fruit chewing gum taste

I am new to vaping and fancied trying different flavours, so I bought some Diamond Mist Bubblegum flavour and I have to say it must be the worst out of the few I have tried liquids. Although it actually smells nice and is reminiscent of Bubblegum the taste is nothing like the smell. I would recommend not buying this. If it was a choice of going back to smoking or vaping this I would definitely go back to smoking. Has anyone else tried it ?.
its a bugger to mix...as you say never tastes as it should or smells

iirc chubby bubble was ok

I just had this argument with my wife last night. She had been using some of my bubble gum flavour concentrates in cake icing.

She said: Didn't taste like bubblegum

I said: What do you think bubblegum should taste like?

She said: "Bazooka Joe

I said: Well, that's only one kind of bubblegum with it's own flavour profile. Probably has some strawberry and banana in it.....

It went south from there.....

the 88vape bubblegum is decent , I like it but it has a strict sweet spot as power and coils used to get a nice flavour

Back
Top Bottom