What's new

Box mod for my Kylin 2

Grayson

Initiate
The display has gone on my Voopoo Drag 2, so I'm looking for a replacement. Wasn't that impressed with it tbh.

I am using a Kylin 2 tank. Looking for a duel battery mod around £50. Any recommendations?

Not got one but alot of people rate the vaporesso gen mod,

There is also the aegis X still on offer at newvaping

https://www.newvaping.com/products/...erm=kuro_aeigsxmod&utm_content=kuro_aeigsxmod

Use the code

KRAEGISXMOD

To bring it down to £29.99 which is a damn good price most if not all colours available too

Screenshot_20200402-160118_Chrome.jpeg

Can't beat it at that price. I bought one for the same price a few weeks ago. It's a well made, solid and ruggedised piece of kit with plenty of features.

I have both the Gen and Aegis X and they are both great mods with not a lot to choose between them, the Gen is about 80 g lighter, with batteries in both, if weight is an issue. The Aegis X is waterproof, shockproof and dustproof so if you use it a lot outdoors or drop mods occasionally that one may be for you. Hope it helps :2thumbsup:

Can anyone recommend some batteries for this? I vape at 54w. My current batteries are over a year old now and don't last long on a full charge

Molicell p26A from Fogstar are what i use, and there are others to choose from on the Fogstar site, as long as you buy them from a trusted source such as Fogstar or 18650. There are an awful lot of fakes out there so you need to be sure what you are using and what you are using it for is compatible. Cheers :2thumbsup:

been a few years since i bought batteries but when i did the Ebay seller Torchyboy was very well respected for supplying genuine batteries when there were oh so many fakes about.. all my 5 year old 18650 cells hold a good charge for a good time still while the built in lipo cells in sealed mods are not as good as they were..

Torchy is good there is a thread on here about Torchy batteries, although i have never bought from him, but if you have used him before go with what you know. :2thumbsup:

I’ve also got the gen and the aegis x.

Both fantastic mods. The aegis is a chunky mod, it’s heavy but not too heavy. The gen is gorgeous. The finish is spot on. I find battery life on the gen better but that’s because it has a tiny screen. Both are great and you won’t go wrong with either.

Also use the recommended molicel batteries from fogstar and they’re great. Fogstar CS is spot on too.

Back
Top Bottom