What's new

They didn't check the site in over 24hrs for new orders..

• Thread starter Deleted member 54125
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be letting everyone know about the customer service received, which is fact.
It is of my opinion that I would receive less than satisfactory service from your employees given what has transpired, which could include absolutely anything given that you said you manufacture your own products. The same would apply to anywhere that has given me such service, such as a fast food restaurant.

Would I then go back to let that employee serve me in the future given that he has every opportunity to go to an extreme level of interference.

Is that clear enough?

Firstly, I have nothing to do with any of the companies in question, in fact Martyn (in his moderator role) and I have had episodes of really not seeing eye to eye.

You had your rant, refund was issued, goodwill gesture was offered and refused, refusal was confirmed.

You could've left it at that.

But then posting this:

If you make your own juice and your staff are will to say something like that to me.....I don't fancy taking my chances at it not be tampered with. I promise to let everyone know.

After all the rest?

That's honestly the most telling statement you could possibly make as to your attitude.

That's way past scurrilous.

Have you thought that just maybe you actually are indeed, a cunt?

You’ve had more than one apology, the member of staff has been disciplined and a refund a well as an apology care package offered.
I’d say this is excellent customer service regardless of who was rude first.

I just wanted to be clear as to why I was refusing the gift. That is all.

I'll be letting everyone know about the customer service received, which is fact.
It is of my opinion that I would receive less than satisfactory service from your employees given what has transpired, which could include absolutely anything given that you said you manufacture your own products. The same would apply to anywhere that has given me such service, such as a fast food restaurant.

Would I then go back to let that employee serve me in the future given that he has every opportunity to go to an extreme level of interference.

Is that clear enough?
I wonder - do you come across this kind of issue often ?

I personally make every batch of eliquid - so your insulting insinuation is actually aimed directly at me.

I don't know what else you want me to do - I have apologised - disciplined the staff member and offered reparation.

Not a lot else I can do.

Firstly, I have nothing to do with any of the companies in question, in fact Martyn (in his moderator role) and I have had episodes of really not seeing eye to eye.

You had your rant, refund was issued, goodwill gesture was offered and refused, refusal was confirmed.

You could've left it at that.

But then posting this:

After all the rest?

That's honestly the most telling statement you could possibly make as to your attitude.

That's way past scurrilous.

Have you thought that just maybe you actually are indeed, a cunt?
have we had issues ?

Man i can't remember - clearly i'm a very confrontational guy!

I honestly didn't mean it to drag out like this and also understand how things can come across when not face to face or over the phone which I did offer to do. I'm not very good at typing things at, much better at a real conversation.

Again, I honestly don't care about what anyone here has to say. As you said, got my refund.

To the person suggesting I'm actually a cunt? Your welcome to that opinion without having to experience what I went through. You may shake off something like that quite easily, but I don't take to being spoken too like that kindly.

Oh again, I 100% don't care what any of you have to say when you have nothing to do with this situation. Go get involved in your own business lol.

Tara

I honestly didn't mean it to drag out like this and also understand how things can come across when not face to face or over the phone which I did offer to do. I'm not very good at typing things at, much better at a real conversation.

Again, I honestly don't care about what anyone here has to say. As you said, got my refund.

To the person suggesting I'm actually a cunt? Your welcome to that opinion without having to experience what I went through. You may shake off something like that quite easily, but I don't take to being spoken too like that kindly.

Oh again, I 100% don't care what any of you have to say when you have nothing to do with this situation. Go get involved in your own business lol.

Tara
But Tara is not your name is it ?

at least not the one provided at cart or on the phone?

People under pressure are likely to have short fuses at either end of issue and the short period of time that passed before the OP blew a fuse seems short considering the circumstances.
The Manabush team are probably the most respected vendors on this forum for good reason, I’ve had orders mixed up in the past it happens, but it’s always sorted more than fairly.
There is a massive difference between a valid reason and an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom