What's new

Vape shops future question

He must be doing you a seriously good deal on them...

When I was using shortfills I couldn't justify the shop prices when the online prices were so much lower.
If you get em any cheaper do let me know,

I recently bought some coils from a vape shop less than 2 miles from me. The shop may be closed for walk in trade but those who can will turn to selling online.

to be fair its not a stupid ban when the other option is risk of people dying. this virus spreads easily and to be in close vicinity of someone who is a carrier with no symptoms all it takes is you to use a door handle with the virus staying passable for upto 72 hours. how many people will go into any shop in 24 hours and touch door handles and then scratch their nose or put juice on their finger for a taste test.

might be an idea to tell us what juice make and flavour you use then others can post similar prices from online suppliers. quite a lot of suppliers do £1 a bottle or £3-5 for 50ml.
as said, your shop must be doing a great deal if you can beat those prices.
Well very true,but many thousands of people new to vape only in9w to buy from there local vape shop,so wont even know where online to go,so will end up smoking again,putting many at risk on there lungs if they get the virus
My shop has many makes of juice for 12.99 for 80ml juice,im not bothered about finding a replacement brand,id be happy getting the same amount 9f juice for the same price online if you could direct me to a site
Cheers

I think if they were going to open vape shops it would have happened by now. Time to have a go at making your own, plenty of help available on here
Ahh no i could not be asked to try making my own,i did that 3 years and for months,i just could not master it,months of trying and advice from you guys,i just could not get it right
I just wana buy it made,add my nic and vape
But thanks for the advice ya know any online for the prices iv paid in my shops
Please let me inow

Ahh no i could not be asked to try making my own,i did that 3 years and for months,i just could not master it,months of trying and advice from you guys,i just could not get it right
I just wana buy it made,add my nic and vape
But thanks for the advice ya know any online for the prices iv paid in my shops
Please let me inow

For decent ready made juice at a reasonable price I would use Rejuiced.

https://rejuiced.com/

I have the opposite experience. I see shops selling them so expensive.
And the quality isn't even better.
I had a bit of spare cash once so I splashed out on £15 for 60ml. There was hardly any flavour!

Online is so much cheaper.
There's plenty of recommendation on here for cheap places.
Where I get mine from isn't the most popular on here but once you figure which flavours are good there's plenty of choice. Just received my latest order today. £55 for 7*120ml including nicotine and free delivery.

Well i get 100ml 80ml juice for 12.99,,, good range of flavours great tates

If you get em any cheaper do let me know,

12.99 for 80ml isn't all that cheap, that's just over £8 for 50ml - there are a fair few places that can beat that price without taking into account promotions and discounts.

But DIY - there are levels to it ;)

I tried full on mixing and it was way too much hassle for me.

Currently, I'm using unflavoured juice which involves pouring 3 liquids (PG, VG and nic base) into a bottle and shaking.

The wife uses a small number of 10ml bottles, which isn't cheap, but she doesn't use many.

Her preferred juices/flavours we now buy as concentrates - so mixing those involves pouring 3 liquids (flavour bottle, VG and nic base) into a bottle and shaking...

For the options I use, there is minimal measuring and it's not critical - when I'm measuring out 160ml a couple of ml either side doesn't notice.

For the wife it works out to be something like the equivalent of £2-3 for 50ml, the bulk of which is flavours. Mine is pennies.

I suppose with vape shops, same as a lot of other shops, its the fact that it gives people the excuse to leave the house for another trip which is not what we should be doing.

In terms of DIY mixing, if you want something easier to mix have you looked at oneshots?

They're latest thing in flavour concentrates which makes it easier to get a nice recipe without all the messing about. You buy a pre-made recipe and then add your own VG, PG and Nic.

Like to think sensible vape shop owners would put up informative posters in their windows for newcomers to vaping.
I started with the help of two local vape shops but not entered a vape shop for four years. Smokers should be and likely are worried about cessation aids.
Wonder if supermarkets still sell vape products? and pharmacies, fuel stations ...

Back
Top Bottom