What's new

Best tank to use at 30w?

ctcharman00

I’ve just bought a Smok RPM40 and I’ve decided I’m going to put a 510 tank on it using this adapter (https://vapesalesuk.com/product/vxv-510-adaptor-for-smok-rpm40-kit/) to give me a better range of coils and tank size, and adjustable airflow.

The RPM40 only goes up to 40w, and I mostly use it around 30w with the 0.4 Mesh coil. What tank and coils would you recommend for this? I would preferably like a Smok one but all the wattage ranges seem too high for my purposes

tl;dr - what tank should I buy to use at 30w?

You'd probably be better off getting a real mod and using the rpm for what it's designed to do...

Out of interest, why would you prefer smok?

I’ve just bought a Smok RPM40 and I’ve decided I’m going to put a 510 tank on it using this adapter (https://vapesalesuk.com/product/vxv-510-adaptor-for-smok-rpm40-kit/) to give me a better range of coils and tank size, and adjustable airflow.

The RPM40 only goes up to 40w, and I mostly use it around 30w with the 0.4 Mesh coil. What tank and coils would you recommend for this? I would preferably like a Smok one but all the wattage ranges seem too high for my purposes

tl;dr - what tank should I buy to use at 30w?
Hi, as said, I would use the Smok RPM40 as it is intended for and treat yourself to another mod and tank as well. I've got lots of different Smok mods and tanks. No problem with any of them but there are a lot of folk that arnt keen on them. The Smok Baby V2 is one of the best Smok tanks about, I love it. I vape around the 30 to 40 watts on this tank no problem.

A Smok Spirals is decent at 30-ish watts. Don’t know if you can still get them though.

A Smok Spirals is decent at 30-ish watts. Don’t know if you can still get them though.

Will second the spirals. My wife has one and loves it. Good flavour at that wattage. You can still get them from China but a lot of UK online shops have them too.

+ 1 for the spirals the 0.6 coil works well at around 25 w and the 0.3 around 35w both give
good flavour.

I'm also looking for a decent sub ohm tank for DTL around the same wattage - 30ish. I've had a look at the spiral and think the airflow might be a bit restricted for me. I've been looking at the Fireluke 2, anyone experience with this tank? Or any other recommendations?

The baby's beasts (smok) is actually a decent tank and not too big. Use the 0.4-0.6 ohm coils for 25-30w. May do the job.

Back
Top Bottom