What's new

What did you order today?

An Aspire Glint mod. Nice simple, compact, VW mod

2.jpg

Finally cracked under isolation and ordered the limelight dicodes wicket plus kayfun lite with fire bell.
Oh the guilt.

Something to look forward to, that's my excuse [emoji106][emoji106]
It is.
Not an impulse buy as I've been hovering over a dicodes mod since before Christmas.
I was just infuriated at having to pay a fortune for the bespoke charger rather than use a usb as the dicodes charge circuit is as good as any charger.
When the wicket appeared it looked perfect but I wasn't paying nearly three hundred notes for a 3d plastic mod. Enter the walnut.
Waited too long in the last batch so I finally cracked. The kayfun was just common sense. I've four already and now chiri sun is back On track I needed a dedicated tank... Obviously.

Gotta be less faff than traditional filling method.

• 9642900-4-thumb.jpg

Authentic Coil Father Liquid Dispenser for Squonk Mod / Atomizer
    30ml, Plastic + Aluminum,

Took advantage of the price adjustment at Manabush myself. Ordered a few bottles of tribute nokomis some pow wow, nanabhozo, pear brulee and a sneaky bottle of scv God yogg.
Billy bargain.
Been using some of the elements 555 nic salt in a pod I've been testing and built a tolerance so ordered a 60ml bottle of regular nic for the aspire gt... If i ever go out.

I ordered three 50ml bottles of Dinner Lady (Mango Tart, Blackberry Crumble, Lemon Sherbet), plus a bottle of Double Drip Raspberry Sherbet from Washington Vapes.

Their juices are very well priced - £3.99 for the DL Mango, £7.99 for the others and £5.99 for the DD.

Oh - and 20 nic shots.

Shame about the £3.95 postage charge, but hey ho!

Back
Top Bottom