Vape Superstore
What's new

Saturday nights are for living!

Colonelboom

Vendor
**Friday Nights even - it's late.

Not for me, up at 25 minutes to 1 in the A.M. Packing orders to go out for tomorrow's early Post Office run. I hate that last collection at my P.O. is 12:00

Ordinarily these would wait till Monday, but there's a few so - ho-hum :(

Innokin
Lol, I edited it just as soon as I noticed - it's late and I have had a busy day.

Vape Green
Royal Flush Vape
**Friday Nights even - it's late.

Not for me, up at 25 minutes to 1 in the A.M. Packing orders to go out for tomorrow's early Post Office run. I hate that last collection at my P.O. is 12:00

Ordinarily these would wait till Monday, but there's a few so - ho-hum :(

I do the same thing every Friday night and also hate that my Post Office shuts at 12 on Saturdays.......however the good news is that with the selling off of the PO they can now open when they want and my local PO is opening 7AM to 10PM 7 days a week from January - awesome !!!

Shite ain't it... First allowing e-liquids to be posted and then opening later, what is the P.O. coming to. It were never like that in my day lol

AcmeFog
Shame they had to sell the fecker before sussing out that customer service was actually quite important. :grin2:

Oh well, the sale will do wonders for the Country - the same way that Centrica (British Gas) has done for the energy sector.. It can only end brilliantly (no?)

Vape Superstore
Oh well, the sale will do wonders for the Country - the same way that Centrica (British Gas) has done for the energy sector.. It can only end brilliantly (no?)

I worked for Centrica at that time!!

They had 20 year + contracts to buy gas at set prices (low, low prices). Due to the introduction of the spot market, they had to pay millions to get out of these contracts.

The gas prices have risen to ridiculous prices now and if only we were still on those original contracts we'd be laughing now!!!!

So much for competition lowering prises!

Back
Top Bottom