What's new

showcasing "Hope" a dna250c twin 21700 regulated mod stabwood hybrid

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
DVD

Insomnia

Jay Brazeau : "This his blood?
Hilary Swank: "Ketchup maybe. Was he eating a hot dog?"

hope was a tricky build I needed to round off more of the mod but I also had to make sure I had enough colour so the mod would reflect light

dna250c mods are not a tiny board it is big and 21700 battery tubes are big also but the mod is a powerful mod with 200 watts of power and a whole host of preheating functions the design of the mod has to fit bigger tanks so a 30mm tank won't look out of place but you still have the power to make it workable.

I'm starting to slow now with the whole world is at home (and they should be) orders are starting to drop I will try to make stuff to sell but I expect to close down soon completely

alfIMG_1716.jpeg

here is the block the colour pattern is a complex one there are about 6 purple colours in the original mix

alfIMG_1797.jpeg

here is the plate I toyed with resin buttons and I'm trying some at the moment but I'm not happy with them

alfIMG_1850.jpeg

first, fix add the bits together

alfIMG_1876.jpeg
alfIMG_1877.jpeg
alfIMG_1878.jpeg
alfIMG_1879.jpeg
alfIMG_1880.jpeg

i have done a couple of drip tips to go with also here is one of them

alfIMG_1888.jpeg

in the gloved paw 360 degree

love my mods then like them buy one

Elux
Vape Green
I would love to have the skill and tools to achieve the quality of work you make.

Superb.

Royal Flush Vape
I really hope you don't have to shut down Stu. Love seeing your mods.

Love this one Stu. The colours are amazing and the faceplate sets it off perfectly

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom