What's new

The Reviews for Aspire Nautilus GT

aspire

Manufacturer
Have you tried Aspire Nautilus GT Kit?What's your opinion for this kit?
here are some reviews for Aspire Nautilus GT kit
The review from Jai Haze

The review from Zophie Reviews

The review from DashVapes

The review from RiP Trippers

Last edited:
The tank is excellent,the same can't be said unfortunately on the last box of coils I bought for it,only lasting 2 days before lack of flavour.

Agree with you @Tone77 I can’t fault the tank but it’s about time Aspire caught up with the coils.

Aspire. Love this tank but please make the nautilus aio ns coils available with it. I suggest using one in the packaging as the 1.6ohm just doesn't deliver all the tank has to offer.
great tank though.

Aspire. Love this tank but please make the nautilus aio ns coils available with it. I suggest using one in the packaging as the 1.6ohm just doesn't deliver all the tank has to offer.
great tank though.
Thank you for the suggestion.Have passed your suggestion to our products development department.
Best Regards
Aspire Team

great tank though.
Aspire now telling me that 70vg juice is too thick for the .7 coil???and that my juice had too much sweetener,perhaps they can advise me on which exact juice I can vape that suits their coils.lol.

Hello Vaper,
We will pass your suggestion to our related departments.

Best Regards
Aspire Team

Aspire now telling me that 70vg juice is too thick for the .7 coil???and that my juice had too much sweetener,perhaps they can advise me on which exact juice I can vape that suits their coils.lol.
To be honest the nautilus coil design was very much designed to be used as mtl in a time that most juices had lower vg levels but obviously they've enlarged wick ports so most 70 % vg should wick (although not all 70% vg liquids are equal with some being more viscous) as long as you don't pound it with the airflow fully open.
There's some 0.4ohm coils that I've never used so can not comment but by the size it's clear that they are never going to be great with thicker sweeter liquids. A good rta is your friend if you like these juices.
sweetener is definitely an issue with some American juices using sugar to sweeten (fructose & corn syrup) actually a couple of juices from the UK also use this.
Even excess artificial sweetener is an issue.
it can bung up your cotton and coat the coils pretty quickly leading to fast dry hits.a
Try a 50/50 liquid for a while and see if you notice a difference. If your using shortfill juice, but your nic shot in a high pg form as this may just tip the balance.

To be honest the nautilus coil design was very much designed to be used as mtl in a time that most juices had lower vg levels but obviously they've enlarged wick ports so most 70%by should wick fine as long as you don't pound it with the airflow fully open.
There's some 0.4ohm coils that I've never used so can not comment but by the size it's clear that they are never going to be great with thicker sweeter liquids. A good rta is your friend if you like these juices.
sweetener is definitely an issue with some American juices using sugar to sweeten (fructose & corn syrup) actually a couple of juices from the UK also use this.
Even excess artificial sweetener is an issue.
it can bung up your cotton and coat the coils pretty quickly leading to fast dry hits.a
Try a 50/50 liquid for a while and see if you notice a difference. If your using shortfill juice, but your nic shot in a high pg form as this may just tip the balance.
Thanks,that now makes sense.i'll vape my 70vg in the zenith with mesh coils.

Back
Top Bottom