What's new

Destiny RTA

I ordered mine on the 8th from ecigwarehouse and there was no mention of any pre order and still nothing.
last update was the 10th for awaiting shipment

I ordered mine on the 8th from ecigwarehouse and there was no mention of any pre order and still nothing.
last update was the 10th for awaiting shipment

I believe they’re drop shippers. You’re far more patient than me waiting this long.

Ecig one have put the ETA back by another five day.

Just got an email from 3FVape with tracking details on my Destiny so hopefully not to long now and it will be in my grubby hands, oh no I mean my beautiful clean hands..
Hope those of you waiting for similar email get it soon.....

@Jerri i think im gonna ask for refund now.

if not then ill claim via paypal. I had to do that when i ordered my dead rabbit RTA ages ago and ended up getting 2 for free.

dont want to but they are not even answering messages

@Jerri i think im gonna ask for refund now.

if not then ill claim via paypal. I had to do that when i ordered my dead rabbit RTA ages ago and ended up getting 2 for free.

dont want to but they are not even answering messages

Absolutely no excuse for poor customer service. Hopefully paypal should sort it.

Yay my Destiny is in the hands of Royal mail so hopefully it will be in my grubby mitts in a few days. Just got to keep checking see when they actually send it out for delivery so I can nip down the shop and be there when the postie arrives.

Yay my Destiny is in the hands of Royal mail so hopefully it will be in my grubby mitts in a few days. Just got to keep checking see when they actually send it out for delivery so I can nip down the shop and be there when the postie arrives.

Lucky you. Still waiting on mine from Ecigone. The arrival date keeps changing. Let me know your thoughts once you have it.

Lucky you indeed! It seems from Ecigone that they are expecting their stock in their warehouse soon according to their site, it looks like the race is on to see who gets it first LOL..... I’m not confident I will win this one! Please do let us know your thoughts if and when you get it first, I too shall do the same.

Keep safe. Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives.

Lucky you indeed! It seems from Ecigone that they are expecting their stock in their warehouse soon according to their site, it looks like the race is on to see who gets it first LOL..... I’m not confident I will win this one! Please do let us know your thoughts if and when you get it first, I too shall do the same.

Keep safe. Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives.

They’ve pushed that timer back 4 times now so I wouldn’t be confident that it is actually accurate.

They’ve pushed that timer back 4 times now so I wouldn’t be confident that it is actually accurate.

I know, it is painful watching it isn’t it! I messaged them last week and they said they were confident it was going to arrive on the Monday just passed, obviously that was wrong! Then they changed the wording on their countdown which gives me hope they know something about where the shipment is..... at least that is what I am keeping my fingers crossed for.

Back
Top Bottom