What's new

vapesmarter & Alfie are open for business 25% discount for all active members

thankyou everyone

Hey Stu, think you could make a custom incense burner box?

I've made lots of stuff but I have a shed full of timber I have just bought back from the house

IMG_1859.jpeg

thankyou everyone

I've made lots of stuff but I have a shed full of timber I have just bought back from the house

View attachment 213891
Well, I'm sick of looking at bog standard nasty incense burner boxes. I've been looking for months on and off (probably a year or longer) for something better...

And right now, I definitely could do with burning some incense and melting into my bed with my PJs on lol

The lockdown 2.0 the sequel normally they can be better than the first hopefully but vapesmarter is not shutting down

I’m fully open making as per normal all my prices to active members have a 25% discount already applied

CBF72D77-3582-4B66-AB59-C2FD6CAF5121.jpeg

The lockdown 2.0 the sequel normally they can be better than the first hopefully but vapesmarter is not shutting down

I’m fully open making as per normal all my prices to active members have a 25% discount already applied

View attachment 231350

Speak soon to put my order in hope you are all safe and well
Thanks

View attachment 231350
Hi @vapesmarter I have a DNA250 board that I am struggling to find a nice case for currently, any chance of a quote for something dual series 21700 if I send the board and bits?

I'd like it to have space for a squonk bottle also if possible, I have the 510, board, wire and various other bits if needed.

Love your work btw, the stuff on your site is beautiful.

Last edited:
Hi @vapesmarter I have a DNA250 board that I am struggling to find a nice case for currently, any chance of a quote for something dual series 21700 if I send the board and bits?

I'd like it to have space for a squonk bottle also if possible, I have the 510, board, wire and various other bits if needed.

Love your work btw, the stuff on your site is beautiful.

hi there I can do a duel but a squonk will make the mod huge you need to pm me to chat

That's a great offer Stu.
:2thumbsup:

I can whole heartedly recommend a bespoke creation from Vapesmarter, even without the generous discount offered here.

There's something very special about owning and using a handmade mod, the monetary aspect doesn't figure in this.

Treat yourself, or indeed some one else, to something unique.

That's a great offer Stu.
:2thumbsup:

I can whole heartedly recommend a bespoke creation from Vapesmarter, even without the generous discount offered here.

There's something very special about owning and using a handmade mod, the monetary aspect doesn't figure in this.

Treat yourself, or indeed some one else, to something unique.

Indeed it's great offer from you as well.
What are you going to treat me to ? :18:

Back
Top Bottom