What's new

Manabush Ltd - Online Open and Shipping - Manabush Cafe Closed but doing local deliveries.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi All

Our main Manabush HQ is open for orders and shipping and production - we are lucky in the way we have set up .. we have three separate units - and currently have a skeleton 3 members of staff - one to each unit - so we can work pretty much in individual isolation.

Any items that need to transfer from one unit to another are done via dead drop - at no point do any of us working come into direct contact with the others. On top of the currently advised safety measure (hand washing - anti bacterial hand sanitiser etc) we have put into place lots of other procedures to avoid any kind of contamination - use of gloves etc for transporting items from one unit to another, Anti microbial and anti viral wipes on door handles before opening and closing etc, and many others.

No visitors are currently allowed and deliveries to us are via dead drop.

This way of working is obviously slower than our normal - and while we so far have managed to keep delays to a minimum - demand is high - so if we slow down, please bear with us.

We are keeping close tabs on government advice and will change our behaviours and availability accordingly.

Manabush Cafe is of course closed - however we have a member of staff who is taking phone orders (to be paid over the phone) and making door stop no contact deliveries within a 2.5 - 3 mile radius.

Our thoughts go out to anyone affected by this pandemic - and our utmost respect and gratitude to anyone working within health and government putting themselves on the front line and trying to contain this virus.

Thank you everyone for your continued support of our company.

Follow the guidelines - keep safe - keep well.

Cheers dude keep your family safe

Looks like my planned visit is scuppered. The offer of delivery is too good to pass up though. That's very good of you. Give you a bell come payday. Hope you all stay well and safe.

Hi All

Our main Manabush HQ is open for orders and shipping and production - we are lucky in the way we have set up .. we have three separate units - and currently have a skeleton 3 members of staff - one to each unit - so we can work pretty much in individual isolation.

Any items that need to transfer from one unit to another are done via dead drop - at no point do any of us working come into direct contact with the others. On top of the currently advised safety measure (hand washing - anti bacterial hand sanitiser etc) we have put into place lots of other procedures to avoid any kind of contamination - use of gloves etc for transporting items from one unit to another, Anti microbial and anti viral wipes on door handles before opening and closing etc, and many others.

This way of working is obviously slower than our normal - and while we so far have managed to keep delays to a minimum - demand is high - so if we slow down, please bear with us.

We are keeping close tabs on government advice and will change our behaviours and availability accordingly.

Manabush Cafe is of course closed - however we have a member of staff who is taking phone orders (to be paid over the phone) and making door stop no contact deliveries within a 2.5 - 3 mile radius.

Our thoughts go out to anyone affected by this pandemic - and our utmost respect and gratitude to anyone working within health and government putting themselves on the front line and trying to contain this virus.

I just want to give a big thankyou to Martin, before reading this I sent an email this afternoon asking about postal deliveries etc. Martin rang me personall within the hour to assure me that all was still good (within the limitations above). What marvelous service!!!

Needless to say, order placed this evening!

Cheers

Mike

Hi All

Don't work yourselves down to nubins gents.
Keep safe all.

All my very best to you, I truly hope you make it through this both as an excellent juicesmith and as a friend since the early days.
There’ll be an order coming in the next few days, Firewaters running dangerously low.....

I just want to give a big thankyou to Martin, before reading this I sent an email this afternoon asking about postal deliveries etc. Martin rang me personall within the hour to assure me that all was still good (within the limitations above). What marvelous service!!!

Needless to say, order placed this evening!

Cheers

Mike
Thanks Mike
Martyn

All my very best to you, I truly hope you make it through this both as an excellent juicesmith and as a friend since the early days.
There’ll be an order coming in the next few days, Firewaters running dangerously low.....
I shall Look forward to it sir

damn shame about that bauhaus gig

Back
Top Bottom