What's new

Trying TC for 1st time.

Frogprince

Achiever
Using a vaporesso armour pro mod with beserker mini tank.

I made a coil using 28awg 316l ss wire, 8 wraps spaced, 2.5 ID, 0.7ohms.
With tank coiled, wicked and on the mod went into settings and selected SS for tc then locked the resistance wile the coil was cold.
Next the tcr was default set to 0108 which ive changed to 0092 after reading on another thread that is correct tcr for 316l
The power I set at 20w (I usually mtl at 12w)
So now ready to try starting at 200f and upping the temp by 10f untill i get to temp i like.

Is this correct?
Or am I doing something wrong or missed something out?

Using a vaporesso armour pro mod with beserker mini tank.

I made a coil using 28awg 316l ss wire, 8 wraps spaced, 2.5 ID, 0.7ohms.
With tank coiled, wicked and on the mod went into settings and selected SS for tc then locked the resistance wile the coil was cold.
Next the tcr was default set to 0108 which ive changed to 0092 after reading on another thread that is correct tcr for 316l
The power I set at 20w (I usually mtl at 12w)
So now ready to try starting at 200f and upping the temp by 10f untill i get to temp i like.

Is this correct?
Or am I doing something wrong or missed something out?
All looks good to me ;)

thank you.
Is the cct setting needed? Or is it as I think custom curve setting for temp?

Never had a vaporesso...

seems like a load of faff.

Think you're doing the right thing, set the rampup wattage and then adjust the temp to find the sweet spot.

Yeah, less complicated than it 1st sounds once you know the correct tcr setting.
for me it will be forgeting to lock in the resistance if anything.
once locked in will it stay locked in if i remove the tank for filling or rewicking the same coil?

I'd imagine so, only one way to find out for sure :)

Yeah, less complicated than it 1st sounds once you know the correct tcr setting.
for me it will be forgeting to lock in the resistance if anything.
once locked in will it stay locked in if i remove the tank for filling or rewicking the same coil?
Probably not. If the fire button gets pressed with no attie it can reset to query if a new coil has been fitted when you refit the attie. DNA boards sometimes ask new/old coil when refitting but they do remember last resistance measured so easy to say no.

Back
Top Bottom