What's new

We are Supergood announcement.

I will mate! Look forward to trying them out.

I really was, they are exactly the right thing. Good quality, good flavours and even Gabs really liked them so was a no brainer really. Sold a few so far and been getting great feedback.

I will mate! Look forward to trying them out.

I really was, they are exactly the right thing. Good quality, good flavours and even Gabs really liked them so was a no brainer really. Sold a few so far and been getting great feedback.

Sure the guys at @We Are SuperGood will be pleased to hear that. I know you guys have good judgement on juices so to be recognised by the Cafe takes some seriously good juice.

And I'm still enjoying Cranium mate :2thumbsup:

Sure the guys at @We Are SuperGood will be pleased to hear that. I know you guys have good judgement on juices so to be recognised by the Cafe takes some seriously good juice.

And I'm still enjoying Cranium mate :2thumbsup:

Cheers mate! We only bring in things we would want to vape ourselves.

Glad your getting on with the Cramum mate! I'm considering a 6mg and 12mg version aswell but... Given whats happening that may go on hold unfortunately.

Well played Supergood. You've just got an initial order from me.

Cheers mate! We only bring in things we would want to vape ourselves.

Glad your getting on with the Cramum mate! I'm considering a 6mg and 12mg version aswell but... Given whats happening that may go on hold unfortunately.
Gonna be tough with the cafe shut but hopefully Martin & yourselves can get through this. As long as supplies can get through & RM continues to operate then fingers crossed. Good luck & keep safe pal.

Gonna be tough with the cafe shut but hopefully Martin & yourselves can get through this. As long as supplies can get through & RM continues to operate then fingers crossed. Good luck & keep safe pal.

Thanks mate. Appreciate that.

Keeping Eliquid side of things open at the shop but had to put a few restrictions in after todays announcement, going to try and keep going until/if they shut up everywhere.

We had an absolutely brilliant plan in motion that I know you and a few others would have loved but that's had to go on hold aswell now.

Hard to plan much at all at moment with Eliquids or anything!

Great decision by SuperGood though, all need to keep an eye out for each other at moment.

Back
Top Bottom