What's new

Geekvape Zeus X Mesh

JohnnyAce

Veteran
Only just seen this, it's about time Geekvape got in on the mesh action, they're a little late to the party

89931778_3054413434588958_1069158209131905024_o.jpg

Really doubt I'll get one but we'll see

I'm tempted as I have been using the Zeus with the exception of the stock coil version, since the first Zeus. So would be good to see.

The deck on the X just unscrews clear of the base so wondered if they had that option in mind. Would be cool if they offered that as I have 2 I rarely use now.

Well from what I have managed to find out the deck should fit the previous Zeus X and the mesh strips are not the same size as the profile ones so that's a bit of a bummer. Vaping with Vic should have his review on it up this week. If you want a quick peek at it he gives a quick preview of it in his latest vid on YouTube, just have to skip all his corona virus rant first

Well from what I have managed to find out the deck should fit the previous Zeus X and the mesh strips are not the same size as the profile ones so that's a bit of a bummer. Vaping with Vic should have his review on it up this week. If you want a quick peek at it he gives a quick preview of it in his latest vid on YouTube, just have to skip all his corona virus rant first
You should still be able buy it all in one and not just the deck ????

Back
Top Bottom