What's new

Destiny RTA

Im waiting too for this one, I’ve fallen for the hype unfortunately LOL as I love a good single coil RTA. I’ve pre ordered from ecigone and hopefully according to the countdown it will be being released tomorrow. It has previously got down to 10 days on the countdown before dropping back to 20 days but it has never got to one day to go so fingers crossed!

Fast tech are also expecting stock in five days so hopefully they had some manufactured prior to the whole Virus apocalypse and they have finally managed to get them shipped out.

I’ve pre ordered from ecigone and hopefully according to the countdown it will be being released tomorrow. It has previously got down to 10 days on the countdown before dropping back to 20 days but it has never got to one day to go so fingers crossedt.

NoooooooooooOOOooo! Oh well, it happened again, it got down to 0 hours and then went back up to 4 days 12 hours. That is in line with FastTech so hopefully this will be about right but with this virus apocalypse who knows? But I am looking forward to it when it gets here, it looks like a flavour banger!

As above I pre ordered from ecig one. So gutted it’s now gone back to 5 days.

I can’t find any UK stock at all.

Got excited for a minute as it looked like new vaping had it in stock, but thought I'd double check before hitting buy. Turns out no, it's not in stock, and they advised I check back in a month. Still showing as in stock on the site though.

I ordered mine from 3FVape on 13th and they reckon they will have it on 29th so hopefully they will get it shipped out a day or two after that

Hopefully it won’t be too much longer, hopefully the fact that Ecigone are only moving their ETA back a couple of days at a time means we must be Almost there. I have an order with ECO and one with the slow boat from FT. The FT one is predicting a ship date around the end of the month. China seem to be coming back on line too slowly as the rest of the world takes a S#*t.

Back
Top Bottom