What's new

coronavirus and my products and services UPDATED

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I've got to do one of these daft posts

I've had emails from suppliers and lots of messages over the virus

anyway your safety

all my parts as a matter of course when they get to me via courier they are sterilized anyway I've done this for like forever as soldering onto 510s that are not clean just doesn't happen anyway

in regards to all mods after they are made i clean them then they are packed and the box is put to one side sealed for 3-4 days before posting

all drip tips are washed but all my tips come with a letter on how to look after them as a normal thing you should clean all tips its common sense

in regards to me, I'm fit and healthy and will continue to make mods until supply chains stop

update 24th march

AND

im still open in fact, I have time on my hands as my self employed work has just taken a good kicking

so its either crash out and go and sign on or think about it make some sort of plan and carry on from home

IMG_3077.jpg

Last edited:
Keep safe mate. Tough times for everybody but we'll all stick together & help each other through.
As an aside, self-isolation has been imposed on the hornet nest. 8 hrs in and I'm going bat shit crazy :D:D

Long may you continue Stu. You always go above and beyond.

Keep safe mate. Tough times for everybody but we'll all stick together & help each other through.
As an aside, self-isolation has been imposed on the hornet nest. 8 hrs in and I'm going bat shit crazy :D:D

im back in tomorrow for 4 days on and off I'm dreading it all day ive had messages plus new guidelines have been sent via email then as I was reading them I had my line manager ring up and say "they're out of date we did them yesterday I will send you some more later" WTF

Sorry to hear that bud. Hope everyone is ok.

oh christ i hope you not getting ill :11:

stay safe Craig

dont die Alfie wants gravy bones :10:

Sorry to hear that bud. Hope everyone is ok.
Just precautionary. OH has underlying health issues so is at risk & her gp has told her to self-isolate. I had to inform my company & they said go home. I'm a service engineer in the pubs so always in contact with public so no matter how thorough I am with cleanliness there's always a risk.
I might get put away for murder though :D

Just precautionary. OH has underlying health issues so is at risk & her gp has told her to self-isolate. I had to inform my company & they said go home. I'm a service engineer in the pubs so always in contact with public so no matter how thorough I am with cleanliness there's always a risk.
I might get put away for murder though :D

Ok. Keep your family safe. Hope you find stuff to amuse yourself

Back
Top Bottom