What's new

New to all this!

mouth to lung so best at 10-20watts but everyone is different so see what others say.

I'm a MTL vaper but vaping CBD with DTL rda as it's harsh for me otherwise

As @MrDJ and @shale84 have said.
You need to experiment, and see what works for you.
Have you checked out all the threads in the CBD section, thee is a wealth of knowledge / experience there.
Also some respected CBD juice suppliers.

It's usually recommended to vape CBD MTL at lowish wattage however I usually vape it DTL and I've never noticed a difference Vs MTL when using similar quantities between the two.

The important thing is you do not want your coils to get too warm as it will burn the CBD so I would always use the lower recommended limit of whatever coil you choose to use. CBD is quite a lot slower to absorb into the body when vaped than nicotine for example, so it's also important to hold in puffs (recommendations for this vary a lot from anywhere as low as 5 seconds up to 15 seconds). So you basically want to slow down over how you would usually vape a regular liquid and also take more air into the lungs to get the most out of it.

By the way, I never thought about the limit temperature. Thank you, I will take it for myself. I was too focused on choosing the right liquids and searched for this information on my regular website -It was mentioned here that it would be nice to have good testing for different versions of the vaping liquids. I would like to see the results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom