What's new

Who has tried our range yet?

time to add to recommended suppliers list then i guess :D
on post 3 until i try POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Reckon you'll give them a thumbs up, not a bad one among them & some belters in both ranges. Think No.3 butter will be right up your street. Look forward to your thoughts @MrDJ. Also service is spot on & for those of us up near Poynton you can call in & see the guys & pick up your orders, just click on the collect option when checking out.

im a custard head so limited on what i like. will get there one day as got many many lires still to get through. who needs toilet paper when i can stockpile juice :D

im a custard head so limited on what i like. will get there one day as got many many lires still to get through. who needs toilet paper when i can stockpile juice :D

As am I bud. If you like butter cream on sponge then there's something there that you'll enjoy. It's no Dragon Rise :D

Butter 03 and 05 will make you melt if you like the custardy style ones. I use the 3 shells for wiping just like they did in Demolition Man haha

Butter 03 and 05 will make you melt if you like the custardy style ones. I use the 3 shells for wiping just like they did in Demolition Man haha
what about number 2?
and number 5 arghh! cinamon, i cant hack that stuff.

I was fancying the Butter No2, but is it just me being a tight Yorkshireman or is that regular price of almost £18 for 50ml shortfill with the cheapest p&p a bit steep, it’s still £14 with the 25% off.

Back
Top Bottom