What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Who has tried our range yet?

time to add to recommended suppliers list then i guess :D
on post 3 until i try POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Reckon you'll give them a thumbs up, not a bad one among them & some belters in both ranges. Think No.3 butter will be right up your street. Look forward to your thoughts @MrDJ. Also service is spot on & for those of us up near Poynton you can call in & see the guys & pick up your orders, just click on the collect option when checking out.

im a custard head so limited on what i like. will get there one day as got many many lires still to get through. who needs toilet paper when i can stockpile juice :D

im a custard head so limited on what i like. will get there one day as got many many lires still to get through. who needs toilet paper when i can stockpile juice :D

As am I bud. If you like butter cream on sponge then there's something there that you'll enjoy. It's no Dragon Rise :D

Butter 03 and 05 will make you melt if you like the custardy style ones. I use the 3 shells for wiping just like they did in Demolition Man haha

Butter 03 and 05 will make you melt if you like the custardy style ones. I use the 3 shells for wiping just like they did in Demolition Man haha
what about number 2?
and number 5 arghh! cinamon, i cant hack that stuff.

I was fancying the Butter No2, but is it just me being a tight Yorkshireman or is that regular price of almost £18 for 50ml shortfill with the cheapest p&p a bit steep, it’s still £14 with the 25% off.

Back
Top Bottom