What's new

Who has tried our range yet?

Keen to know who has tried our range yet and what people think? All feedback is good. If you have not tried them and want to use the code POTV25 for 25% off. Ba-Ba-Banging deal. Salts are out now too so you do not have a reason not too ;)

Just a couple [emoji23][emoji23]
IMG_20200313_231429.jpeg

Picked up the whole fruit range in Nic Salt.

Impressed with the couple I've tried so far. Authentic to what the flavours say and not ridiculously overcooled like I find too many liquids do now.

Picked up the whole fruit range in Nic Salt.

Impressed with the couple I've tried so far. Authentic to what the flavours say and not ridiculously overcooled like I find too many liquids do now.

Thankyou, that honestly means a lot to us. We are always trying to improve.

Anytime guys, vaping the Pineapple, Banana and Cherry as we speak, it's excellent.

@nwhornet reckons a few of the Butter range are also very good so I'll definitely give them a try.
Pear Fizz & Strawberry Daiquiri are spot on. Cosmo & Bramble also very good, although for me Bramble has improved from standing for a week or two after adding nic. Peach Bellini has a delightful fizz to it & I hate Prosceco :)2.

Pear Fizz & Strawberry Daiquiri are spot on. Cosmo & Bramble also very good, although for me Bramble has improved from standing for a week or two after adding nic. Peach Bellini has a delightful fizz to it & I hate Prosceco :)2.

I'm looking forward to the Bramble, that was the one that is usually my sort of flavour profile.

So far tried Pomegranate, Blueberry, Lime, Mint and Sugar and the Banana, Pineapple and Cherry. Can't fault either! Both very nice.

I'll take a peek at the Butter ones you recommended on Instagram.

I'm looking forward to the Bramble, that was the one that is usually my sort of flavour profile.

So far tried Pomegranate, Blueberry, Lime, Mint and Sugar and the Banana, Pineapple and Cherry. Can't fault either! Both very nice.

I'll take a peek at the Butter ones you recommended on Instagram.

If you are more of a fruity vaper than a dessert vaper, I recommend trying 01,02 and 03. They definitely have a mix of both. And Butter03 is my go to!!

Back
Top Bottom