What's new

FYNEMODS custom bespoke hand built mods.

Good morning all
1f642.png
:-) hope you have a wonderful Sunday and happy st Davids day
This is a 21700 Iona mech tube mod and is freshly built and ready for immediate dispatch plus you can still use code- SNOW to get 15% off!!! hurry because the snow is melting fast and the discount will end soon!
https://www.fynemods.co.uk/store/p525/Iona_By_Fynemods_Mech_Tube_Delrin_Edition_.html#/
20200227_085322 (Large).jpg

New video up on the channel!
Please subscribe to see the latest completed builds before anyone else! plus all video's under 1 minute and have some nice audio tracks.

New video up on the channel!
Please subscribe to see the latest completed builds before anyone else! plus all video's under 1 minute and have some nice audio tracks.

That's a stunner.

Happy Sunday all
1f642.png
:-) Use the code FYNE15 to get 15% off anything on the site!!!! this includes the mods for sale and the new Delrin collection! plus everything else on the site.
Hope you all have a great Sunday
Peace and love Matt.
IMG_3848 (Large).png IMG_3853 (Large).jpg
IMG_3773 (Large).jpg IMG_3780 (Large).jpg
IMG_2922 (Large).png IMG_2927 (Large).jpg
IMG_4114.jpg IMG_4123.jpg

Hey guys hope your all safe and well.
I have a new video up on the Youtube channel please take a look and like and subscribe to see the latest builds before anyone else
Plus all video have some cool tunes :-)
Peace Matt.

I hope your all staying safe and well in these unprecedented times.
I know it is going to be tough for people and wanted to show some love, appreciation and help.
That is why i am today offering a discount of £50 off any of the mods i have listed for sale in the Mods for Sale section on the website.

There are three beautiful little mods on there all built and ready for immediate dispatch.
Just enter the code- FYNE50 at checkout to get £50 off.

I hope this helps
Peace Matt.

https://www.fynemods.co.uk/mods-for-sale.html#/

20200316_085730.jpg 20200316_090325.jpg 20200316_090414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom