showcasing "Pince-Nez" a 18650 pure mech e-pipe

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
DVD

"Skyfall"

M: Is this where you grew up?

James Bond: Mm.

M: How old were you when they died?

James Bond: You know the answer to that. You know the whole story.

M: Orphans always make the best recruits.

alfIMG_1677.jpeg

original block shot

alfIMG_1680.jpeg

the first barrel which I scrapped
alfIMG_0145.jpeg

alfie fast asleep add the bits together

alfIMG_1766.jpeg
alfIMG_1767.jpeg
alfIMG_1768.jpeg
alfIMG_1769.jpeg

in the paw (washed for 20 seconds)

the mod will go out with its stand it's a pure mech so no on-off switch the tube was donated by @Banjostring thankyou..... the mod is a review piece so we will see how it performs

love my mods then like them buy one

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Vape Green
Mmmm...this I know won't be popular, but the only bit that resembles a pipe to my eyes is the stem....Im no sure what it is.

Vape Club
Mmmm...this I know won't be popular, but the only bit that resembles a pipe to my eyes is the stem....Im no sure what it is.

dont worry I still love you, terry however....

your right, as a rule, I don't do 18650 pipes this one has been going on for a while that's the thing with pipes im the purest pipes should be small and 18350 as soon as you make the jump to 18650

Got to be truthful......... Not one for me but that means nothing of course. You have produced better shapes before now Stu, this is certainly "different", I'll give you that :2thumbsup:

AcmeFog
dont worry I still love you, terry however....

your right, as a rule, I don't do 18650 pipes this one has been going on for a while that's the thing with pipes im the purest pipes should be small and 18350 as soon as you make the jump to 18650

Me and Terry are solid;)...... just calling it the way I see it fella, it's a lovely looking thing.... and of course only seeing it through my eyes:)

I like it, I was devastated when you announced a pipe on the day I sealed the deal on the Yogs....not that I don’t love it, but I’ve been waiting for you to do a pipe for ages

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom