What's new

Single coil RDA - Which one?

Jerri

Postman
Decided to buy a dripper, vaped for years but always used RTA’s so have 0 experience of drippers.

Any recommendations for a single coil DTL dripper?

Flavour being the priority!

thanks

Wasp Nano, is a cracking little atty, with top flavour. There's lots more, out there. But then you'll buy them too, after you've tasted the Wasp.

I would say the Drop solo 22mm single coil easy to build on and great flavour from it or you can get its bigger brother the Drop and thas a 24mm duel coil or single coil same again easy to build on and great flavour.

Wasp Nano, is a cracking little atty, with top flavour. There's lots more, out there. But then you'll buy them too, after you've tasted the Wasp.

I would say the Drop solo 22mm single coil easy to build on and great flavour from it or you can get its bigger brother the Drop and thas a 24mm duel coil or single coil same again easy to build on and great flavour.

Thank you. Will check them both out!

Decided to buy a dripper, vaped for years but always used RTA’s so have 0 experience of drippers.

Any recommendations for a single coil DTL dripper?

I've always had a good time with the Wotofo Elder Dragon. It's a funny looking atty. Great flavour and very user friendly. The Wasp Nano is great too.

Flavour being the priority!

thanks

Back
Top Bottom