What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Single coil RDA - Which one?

Jerri

Postman
Decided to buy a dripper, vaped for years but always used RTA’s so have 0 experience of drippers.

Any recommendations for a single coil DTL dripper?

Flavour being the priority!

thanks

Wasp Nano, is a cracking little atty, with top flavour. There's lots more, out there. But then you'll buy them too, after you've tasted the Wasp.

I would say the Drop solo 22mm single coil easy to build on and great flavour from it or you can get its bigger brother the Drop and thas a 24mm duel coil or single coil same again easy to build on and great flavour.

Wasp Nano, is a cracking little atty, with top flavour. There's lots more, out there. But then you'll buy them too, after you've tasted the Wasp.

I would say the Drop solo 22mm single coil easy to build on and great flavour from it or you can get its bigger brother the Drop and thas a 24mm duel coil or single coil same again easy to build on and great flavour.

Thank you. Will check them both out!

Decided to buy a dripper, vaped for years but always used RTA’s so have 0 experience of drippers.

Any recommendations for a single coil DTL dripper?

I've always had a good time with the Wotofo Elder Dragon. It's a funny looking atty. Great flavour and very user friendly. The Wasp Nano is great too.

Flavour being the priority!

thanks

Back
Top Bottom