What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Why does this happen? Augvape intake issues.

Jerri

Postman
So I have two Augvape intake single coil, RTA's. First one I bought vapes like a champ, no dry hits, no flooding, amazing flavour. So I bought another one.

Both have 3mm ID Ni80 fused claptons. Both wicked with cotton gods. Both wicked the same way etc. Both containing 80/20 drip hacks fruity eliquid.

As I said the first vapes like a champ, zero issues, the second dry hits constantly, or floods. When it does work there's very little flavour.

I'm close to chucking the second in the bin and ordering a different rta but I can't understand why one works flawlessly and the other doesn't.

So I have two Augvape intake single coil, RTA's. First one I bought vapes like a champ, no dry hits, no flooding, amazing flavour. So I bought another one.

Both have 3mm ID Ni80 fused claptons. Both wicked with cotton gods. Both wicked the same way etc. Both containing 80/20 drip hacks fruity eliquid.

As I said the first vapes like a champ, zero issues, the second dry hits constantly, or floods. When it does work there's very little flavour.

I'm close to chucking the second in the bin and ordering a different rta but I can't understand why one works flawlessly and the other doesn't.

You could try changing the o-rings in case they are causing pressure issues.

Also be careful screwing it together because that internal section is easily broken. I enjoyed the intake but cracked that internal section without even realising it until going to rebuild it the other day.

Back
Top Bottom