What's new

(New Launch) Aspire Nautilus GT kit-Glint Mod and Nautilus GT tank

aspire

Manufacturer
Hi aspire family,

We are very excited to inform you that we just launched a new MTL kit- the Nautilus GT kit!
The Nautilus GT Kit is made up of the Nautilus GT Tank and Glint mod to provide users with the best MTL experience and extreme flavor enjoyment throughout the day.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

And this is the first collaboration between aspire and Taifun, when classic design fused with phenomenal performance, the legend is reborn into Nautilus GT tank.

See the detailed features below:
- Tank Designed by Taifun, made by aspire
- Removable battery – compatible with all types of 18650
- 5 different airflow adjustments
- Replaceable Nautilus coils (Compatible with Nautilus BVC and Mesh Coils)
- Unique structure to give Nautilus coils the best performance and flavour
- Convenient Top filling
- Stainless Steel Hollowed Sleeve To Protect Glass
- 1-75W output wattage
- Type-C 2A Quick Charging

And here are the specifications:
- Mod Diameter: 25 mm
- 0.91” OLED Screen Display
- Tank Capacity: 3 ml(4.2 ml extension)
- Tank Diameter: 24 mm
- The Taifun traditional knurling design gives more friction
- 510 PEI Drip Tip
- Aspire ASP Chipset
Check more information here: https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits643.html

It's very pretty but so was the nautilus 2 and that was shitttttte

Nautilus mini was a great little tank for its time though, kept me off the stinkies for a good few years.

Looks good. Will be looking out for some reviews

It looks Good but will the tank be similar to the nautilus mini and his bigger brother?

Looks very nice my sort of set up..a lot of manufacturers have gone down the phycadelic colour route but I like plain solid metal colour..especially GOLD...

At only 78mm tall for a 18650 mod you've really done well with this one.
It did take me a while to find out the info on the mods size though @aspire and as it's such a big selling point it would be worth adding that info to the spec on here and especially the specification details on your website.
The mod and tank sizes are often missed when describing the specifications of a kit favouring the dimentions of the kit combined but as buyers we want to know this information :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom