What's new

New Blotto RTA purchase

I have the weepy AFC too. I now wet the cotton before dropping it into the wells. Though I'm told a dam wicking works well.

I've got a fence wire build of 21g NI80 3mm round wire @.1 ohm in there atm. And it's got bags of cloud and flavour. Next build is the same, but with a BroChrome. Just as a direct comparison. But boy is it a drinker.

I haven't found you need to be that careful wicking the Blotto. The wick hole is pretty big and I just fluff and stuff the wick in with a quick check that I can still slide the tip of my tweezers in. As for wick length, so long as the juice can get under the wick to the tips, length is not that important either.

I haven't found you need to be that careful wicking the Blotto. The wick hole is pretty big and I just fluff and stuff the wick in with a quick check that I can still slide the tip of my tweezers in. As for wick length, so long as the juice can get under the wick to the tips, length is not that important either.
From what I read, there are many ways to wick it. I guess it's a case of finding your own version.

From what I read, there are many ways to wick it. I guess it's a case of finding your own version.

Too true. I guess I've found a wicking method that works for me, quick and dirty and I don't have to think about it. That and the flavour make the Blotto a winner for me.

Too true. I guess I've found a wicking method that works for me, quick and dirty and I don't have to think about it. That and the flavour make the Blotto a winner for me.
I think it's a, brief, problem quite a few Blotto owners suffer.

I love the vape, hate it's looks. Well not really "hate" it just looks more like the old metal dust bins I grew up with, coupled with the standard glass, than the neck of a beer bottle. I can't really put my finger, on it, but it just doesn't hang together looks wise, for me.
Won't stop me using it continuously, though.

Just started using my new Blotto today. My first ever rebuildable of any kind.

Flavour is mind blowing, although I'm sure this is going to really get through juice quickly. Not such a biggy now I'm mixing my own diy liquids for around £4.80 for a 60ml bottle and the 6ml bubble glass means I get a few hours between fills.

I did enough research on how to build it properly so I'm sure it won't take long before I get that down pat. It's a bit leaky at the mo when I fill it even though I closed the air vent before removing the cap but it stopped leaking straight away once the vacuum was restored. Hopefully I'll figure out how to remedy that quick enough.

Yea I had similar issues when I first got it.. but now less issues and more flavour lol.

Yea I had similar issues when I first got it.. but now less issues and more flavour lol.

That's great to hear, thank you. :)

Encourages me to carry on working at it until I perfect the build which I'm sure won't take much time. Even as a beginner it really isn't that hard to build on this tank.

I think it's a, brief, problem quite a few Blotto owners suffer.

I love the vape, hate it's looks. Well not really "hate" it just looks more like the old metal dust bins I grew up with, coupled with the standard glass, than the neck of a beer bottle. I can't really put my finger, on it, but it just doesn't hang together looks wise, for me.
Won't stop me using it continuously, though.

Yeah. It isn't the sleekest RTA. You have to go for the more casual look.

Attachments

• IMG_20200309_145626.jpg
    IMG_20200309_145626.jpg
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 227
I've had mine now for a couple of months. I'll echo what many have mentioned so far in that it is easy to set up anf gives good flavour. I haven't tried it in dual coil mode but use a single 3mm id alien coil and it is actually pretty good on juice consumption of that's a worry. Haven't had any problems that have been mentioned thus far but could have just been lucky. Overall very happy with the purchase

Yeah. It isn't the sleekest RTA. You have to go for the more casual look.
Lol. Yeah. Though I find swapping to the clear glass, help with light colour or chrome mods. Lol, putting it on a Mech, makes it look like a cheerleaders Baton.
57BA2185-8760-4428-97DB-0955F4CE291A.jpeg
The Snowwolf looks like a coffee machine.
72D1E515-F24D-4FF0-919E-A1CC102E83CD.jpeg
the Minikin looks plain daft. Or like some 1960's Dr Who baddie.
B341F8B0-2159-42FE-8732-A63296DD6B72.jpeg
but it looks good, if you ignore the facile mod graphics, on the VK530.
0FCA0DF4-74A2-429A-8CF2-EB5DDAB11535.jpeg

None of my whinging detracts from the fact it's a really great RTA, and well worth the beer voucher it costs.

I've just given up on my Blotto and ordered another Rebirth to replace the one I lost. Maybe I just suck at building but the Blotto always tastes like it's on the edge of dry hitting and the flavour is muted. Tried to persevere with it but I think the Rebirth is miles better myself.

Back
Top Bottom