What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rebuildables: Beginners experiences

Ok day five and the flavour is getting a bit rank and I'm needing to top up more frequently. Time for a recoil tomorrow methinks

Well I haven't got round to recoiling it yet but thought I'd post a quick video of it firing. Is this normal? I see no glowing red wire as with my first attempt. This is a good thing as I understand it as that signifies a 'hotspot' where the wire is exposed to the air and not the juice on the string (excuse my not using the proper terms). I think I'll give it a while longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 600 I know there are some fabulous rebuildables out there (which I may in due course acquire who knows) but the RDA on my Don (18500 and kick inside) doesn't look too shabby (gold plated Super T drip tip courtesy of Mr Bonner himself)

Looks really nice and those super t tips are lovely. I picked up their whistle dripping tip in a trade. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw how much they are-£15 for a drip tip. But my god are they nice to use. Mind you I don't like to take it out, I'd be gutted to loose it.

I had four (2 of which Scott kindly plated for me FOC) but lost one on a bloody SDK of all things ..it was probably worth more lol
Very comfortable in the mouth (ooer)

Last edited:
See my juice reviews Dominic. ZP has a persistent presence shall we say...

Well I said I'd do an update and here it is. I did a few short vids. They are not professional. I don't know how to edit yet. I used my iPhone in portrait instead of landscape (until the last one). I forgot to say a lot of things and fluffed a few too. But hey be gentle I'm an 'ammer chewer. The experienced rebuildable guys will have a chortle no doubt but we al have to start somewhere..the idea of this was to show that the most reluctant faff haters may want to give it a go if I can do it..there again it may put you off forever :)..in which case I apologise

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom