What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "Cinnabar" an twin 18650 dna250c stabwood hybrid mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
the colour of mercury,,,,,,,

DVD

Quantum of solace

M: The Americans are going to be none too pleased about this.
James Bond: I promised them Le Chiffre and they got Le Chiffre.
M: They got his body.
James Bond: If they wanted his soul, they should have made a deal with a priest.

there is a block shot in this section to have a look at

alfIMG_1707.jpeg

cutting is done

alfIMG_1708.jpeg

first, fix

alfIMG_1712.jpeg

setting up with Alfie, add the bits together....

alfIMG_1733.jpeg
alfIMG_1734.jpeg
alfIMG_1735.jpeg
alfIMG_1736.jpeg
alfIMG_1737.jpeg

whilst I was taking the pictures a bee came and sat down for a while, with the world going mad and death, illness coming to some peoples doors the smallest thing tells us how small we are in relation to nature

this is a returning customer she asked for a stand because she is a nice person I'm sending her this one terry and Alfie knocked up in the workshop FOC I'm, not that kind of robbing idiot to charge her

alfIMG_1742.jpeg
alfIMG_1743.jpeg
alfIMG_1744.jpeg

in the paw 360

love my mods then like them buy one

Last edited:
That sir, is a thing of resolute beauty. Not sure about cinnabar, although I get the reference. The colours and the dramatic swirls are Faustian, pure and simple. Love it.
Edit: and if that’s not Mephistopheles himself in the bottom right of the first pic, then I must be having a flashback....

Wow Stu really love the colours very nice indeed and the stand dont look half bad also both are very nice :2thumbsup:

Stunning mod , possibly my favourite of your work so far . Love the colours.

Back
Top Bottom