What's new

Dicodes nife30 Resistherm Advice

Thank you for your help @Tootlevape @nwhornet @John R the wicking, power & temperature adjustments seem to have done the trick. I’m now enjoying a very flavourful vape, I think temp control may be for me after all.

Is it normal for the ohms to fluctuate? I’ve noticed variation of up to 0.4 from cold and post vape

Yup, that's how it controls the heat, it doesn't actually read temperature, more fluctuations in resistance.

Thank you for your help @Tootlevape @nwhornet @John R the wicking, power & temperature adjustments seem to have done the trick. I’m now enjoying a very flavourful vape, I think temp control may be for me after all.

Is it normal for the ohms to fluctuate? I’ve noticed variation of up to 0.4 from cold and post vape
It's the mod reading the live ohm as it heats up. It's this resistance change that the board reads to determine power output once at temperature. Perfectly normal behaviour.

Yup, that's how it controls the heat, it doesn't actually read temperature, more fluctuations in resistance.

Ah I see, This is the first time I’ve dabbled in TC seriously since I started Vaping, I’ve always been a power user but I can see that, when you get it right, it’s a very satisfying vape. These dicodes mods are on another level from anything I’ve used before, including the numerous DNA mods I’ve used & owned.

Back
Top Bottom