£11.50

Price Per ml
23p

Bought from
cig-eliquid

Type
Tobacco

Review

This is my all time favourite. Smells rich and caramel sweet, maybe some tobacco undertone - but I don't personally go a bundle on "tobacco" fluids as, in my experience, they don't taste anything like tobacco! I prefer "puddings" and "cakes" in a fluid, and Hangsen RY4 concentrate certainly provides a very good base. I mix at 15% and add Belgian Waffle and Bavarian Cream (both PA from Liberty Flights) and this gives me a juice I could bath in, let alone vape!

Steeping

I have found that to "mix and quaff" is not a particularly good idea as I tend to get mouth ulcers - the juice tastes slightly acidic. However, it improves with age no end, and three days is my minimum - one to two weeks is ideal. I make up 100ml at a time and decant into 20ml bottles. Before I put them ion the drawer to steep, I place the sealed bottles in a jug of hot water for ten minutes, open the tops and squeeze out the air, and then reseal the bottles. I have no idea whether this actually does anything - but it makes me feel like I have an idea of what I am doing!

Vapour

Mixed at 70/30 PG/VG the vapour is very good. Mixed at 60/30 PG/VG it's phenomenal!

Throat hit

Mild at 3.7V, hard, but very nice at 4.5 to 5.0V

Value

A 50ml bottle lasts me a good couple of months, so no complaints there.

Use as a mixing ingredient

I use RY4 from Hangsen as a "firm" base and tweak it with the other flavours.

Well, I hope this is OK? My first review - and I have stolen PF and Bryan's review template to do it. I paid for the gear out of my own pocket, and haven't been paid or bribed to give the review. Whole thing based on my experience of using the concentrate, and my altered sense of reality for back up! Cheers! Lee

Great review. Honest and upfront. That's good value for 50mls btw and from a Norfolk supplier ;)

Flavour Name
RY4

Manufacturer
Hangsen

Bottle size
50ml

Price paid
£11.50

Price Per ml
23p

Bought from
cig-eliquid

Type
Tobacco

Review

This is my all time favourite. Smells rich and caramel sweet, maybe some tobacco undertone - but I don't personally go a bundle on "tobacco" fluids as, in my experience, they don't taste anything like tobacco! I prefer "puddings" and "cakes" in a fluid, and Hangsen RY4 concentrate certainly provides a very good base. I mix at 15% and add Belgian Waffle and Bavarian Cream (both PA from Liberty Flights) and this gives me a juice I could bath in, let alone vape!

Steeping

I have found that to "mix and quaff" is not a particularly good idea as I tend to get mouth ulcers - the juice tastes slightly acidic. However, it improves with age no end, and three days is my minimum - one to two weeks is ideal. I make up 100ml at a time and decant into 20ml bottles. Before I put them ion the drawer to steep, I place the sealed bottles in a jug of hot water for ten minutes, open the tops and squeeze out the air, and then reseal the bottles. I have no idea whether this actually does anything - but it makes me feel like I have an idea of what I am doing!

Vapour

Mixed at 70/30 PG/VG the vapour is very good. Mixed at 60/30 PG/VG it's phenomenal!

Throat hit

Mild at 3.7V, hard, but very nice at 4.5 to 5.0V

Value

A 50ml bottle lasts me a good couple of months, so no complaints there.

Use as a mixing ingredient

I use RY4 from Hangsen as a "firm" base and tweak it with the other flavours.

Well, I hope this is OK? My first review - and I have stolen PF and Bryan's review template to do it. I paid for the gear out of my own pocket, and haven't been paid or bribed to give the review. Whole thing based on my experience of using the concentrate, and my altered sense of reality for back up! Cheers! Lee

could not agree more i love the stuff

Great review, you've sold it to me :) I like my ry4 sweet so it sounds perfect.

PurpleFlower - drop me you addy by PM and I'll send you a sample of what I mix - if you like it sweet, you'll LOVE this!

Cheers!

Lee

No problem! I'm just thinking of mixing another batch, weirdly enough! Great minds and all that!

Good write-up and I have to agree with almost everything.

The Hangsen RY4 is pretty much my daily vape, I just mix it at 18% (70/30) and add a little vanillin and ethyl maltol to balance it. This then forms the basis for loads of other flavour nuances.

One observation I have made is that the sweetness seems to be more up front at lower voltage/wattage (= higher resistance). As soon as I ramp up the power, the acidic notes are more apparent.

Back
Top Bottom