What's new

CBD Shatter how to

Status
Not open for further replies.

shale84

Postman
Hi all,
I got 1 gram of cbd shatter from Driphacks and I'm not sure how to mix it properly, I'm aiming to get 20-25 mg per ml.
Before I tried to dissolve it in PG but the shatter I got didn't dissolve even I heated it in the hot water( maybe it was bad crystals, can't remember where I bought that one from)
Anyone making his own cbd liquid with shatter that can explain steps for me please?
Thanks

Hi all,
I got 1 gram of cbd shatter from Driphacks and I'm not sure how to mix it properly, I'm aiming to get 20-25 mg per ml.
Before I tried to dissolve it in PG but the shatter I got didn't dissolve even I heated it in the hot water( maybe it was bad crystals, can't remember where I bought that one from)
Anyone making his own cbd liquid with shatter that can explain steps for me please?
Thanks
I've used this before for certain reasons and found it to work really well.

https://www.waxliquidizer.co.uk/

aren't you supposed to "dab" shatter? thats what I thought anyway, like you do the er, all inclusive shatter

Originally it was for dabbing but there are ways to convert it (safely) into vapable liquid. I've used the product I linked to above with all inclusive wax many times successfully, I'm sure it works the same with shatter.

I had some of this stuff @shale84 and just crumbled it up as much as I could then put it in pg and used heat and shaking to dissolve it. It should dissolve pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom