What's new

Picco sq 2

Going to make some simple ss coils over weekend and try on the picco sq 2 this weekend in temp control,either single wire about 0.4 ohm in a drop solo or two of same in a dual recurve, to give 0.2ohm
Am i correct in tcr ss it will work away with the factory preset, but i can customise by putting a tcr value, in Memory M1,M2,orM3, and are each of these Memories alocated to that wire, ie ss in tcr is last setting in the three wires so should i use M3 or do i just put certain values in each memory and ensure i am using that memory when in tcr with that material, going to look at the tcr M when in ss and see if it highlights one of these memories indicating the one to use.
Read back poss answered my question,

The 3 memory tcr's are for entering the tcr values of wire types that the mod doesn't have a preset for. Eg: nife30 wire from Stealthvape has a tcr value of 500.

Well sat down today pair off ss 316 l coils made, The pair coming out at 0.22 ohm (0.45 ish each),wicked up juiced up in the recurve dual, set picco to ssl with 50w ramp and well impressed, but constantly trying to get sweet spot, playing about since and now 60w ramp 340 temp.prime vape custard deluxe,How much things changed with from thinking low wattagefor custards,reading something trying at 60w and enjoying,and now got it on my fav way,hopefully found my joy with custards How can i put it the set up and custard, like a teenage boy who walked his first girlfriend home and got a goodnight kiss.got me buzzin.
So an empty afternoon wife at hairdresser, made 30 coils as above, and a dozen @1.4 ish ohm out of ss and canthal for my next adventure, Manbush Humador, pack was going to get for holidays in May, for dripping whilst sitting on balcony early morning or evening to find what i like, but paience aint my virtue. prattle over.

The Squeeze 2 is great with TC, my preferred setup is a single 0.3ohms fused clapton SS316L coil on the original solo Recurve, battery lasts longer too :)

Totally agree, good with TC, My Topside duals also seem to do well with but i use mesh coils in my rda for them. My nunchuka with ss coils in the rda dripping and tc seems to pulse the flavour from the coils, feel like the temp is going up and down very quick, swap to power and solid delivery up to power and keeps there

Totally agree, good with TC, My Topside duals also seem to do well with but i use mesh coils in my rda for them. My nunchuka with ss coils in the rda dripping and tc seems to pulse the flavour from the coils, feel like the temp is going up and down very quick, swap to power and solid delivery up to power and keeps there

Would be interested to know how you get on with mesh coils on the squeeze 2 if you get roung to trying it .. couldn't get mine to work with mesh.

Would be interested to know how you get on with mesh coils on the squeeze 2 if you get roung to trying it .. couldn't get mine to work with mesh.
Never bothered trying mesh on them wotofo recurve dual to ss coils about o.22 ohms, if i give a go will let you know,use the mesh coils in digiflavour mesh pro on dovpo

Back
Top Bottom