What's new

Top Airflow Sub Ohm Tank Question

Trevros

Initiate
What top airflow sub ohm tank would you team up with a Vandy Vape Jackaroo in regards to battery, juice and coil life? I've watched a tonne of YouTube vids but my head is spinning.

What top airflow sub ohm tank would you team up with a Vandy Vape Jackaroo in regards to battery, juice and coil life? I've watched a tonne of YouTube vids but my head is spinning.
I use the Jackaroo with an Augvape Intake tank and it works very well, but I like to build my own coils, usually about .3 ohms to .4 ohms at about 30to 35 watts, but that’s me some folks will vape at 40 to 50 watts or more. I don’t really use tanks with premade coils because of cost. I’ve got one or two but like the tank that came with my Jackaroo I only used it till the supplied coils expired then put it back in the box.( the only reason I bought the Jackaroo kit was that it was £15 cheaper than the mod on its own)
Somebody I’m sure will recommend a good stock coil tank that may suit you.

The advken owl was surprisingly good. Very clever leak proof top airflow but it's an odd design for sure.
Really liked it and it took the standard large coils (baby beast, eleaf hw, vaporesso ccell, gt ect it the advken ones where great and didn't require silly power.

Im using along with the Owl, I like top air flows, a Geek Vape Zeus sub ohm. I use the .4 coils as they allow you to use it on single battery mods without battery stress. Thats unless of course its a single 20700 or 21700 then its ok. Just yesterday ordered some more coils for it actually. Nice tank.

My missus bought me a Geekvape Aegis Legend kit with the Zeus sub-ohm tank for valentines and I really rather like it. I vape RTAs almost exclusively and it was a pleasant surprise to find the Zeus sub-ohm coils worked really well. I like both the .4 and the .2 coils and like you @Tazz , I bought a pack of coils for it but I opted for the .2s as most of my mods, and obviously the Legend are dual 18650 and are happy to push out 70w.

My missus bought me a Geekvape Aegis Legend kit with the Zeus sub-ohm tank for valentines and I really rather like it. I vape RTAs almost exclusively and it was a pleasant surprise to find the Zeus sub-ohm coils worked really well. I like both the .4 and the .2 coils and like you @Tazz , I bought a pack of coils for it but I opted for the .2s as most of my mods, and obviously the Legend are dual 18650 and are happy to push out 70w.
Hi mate, yeah they are both good. The .4s I went for so as to be able to use it comfortably on the Geek Solo amp wise. :thumbup:

I've been vaping with the Zeus for three days now and love it. Gotta get some more juice now!

I've been vaping with the Zeus for three days now and love it. Gotta get some more juice now!
Good stuff mate. When I was first given it for review I read a bit on it and was not expecting it to be as good as it was. I reckon it's a great top air flow tank. Underrated to be honest, but is a few others here who will agree with us that it really is a thumbs up.
Great to hear your liking it too mate. :thumbup:
Great too you got back on here to let others know how you are getting on. :2thumbsup:
I just recently got a few packs of the same ohm coils myself.

Back
Top Bottom