What's new

Aegis Squonk

Elmo82

Hi
Has anyone had any experience with the Aegis Squonk 100w? Im interested more in battery life, how does the battery perforn and last at around 60w? Or am i just better getting a 21700 squonk instead. I dont want a dual battery squonk because quite frankly their all ugly. Lol.

TIA

Just my own opinion @Elmo82 but the Dovpo Topside Lite is a better buy for your needs and very competitively priced at Grey Haze (try code VAPE15 which might still be valid).

With the Aegis Squonk with constant use I get less than a day out of my battery at 35-40w, but IMO a small price to pay for a superb piece of kit.

I ordered one this morning, the battery life shouldn't be a problem for me & I checked Grey Haze & they've sold out of pretty much everything

With the Aegis Squonk with constant use I get less than a day out of my battery at 35-40w, but IMO a small price to pay for a superb piece of kit.

I have one and it's a lovely bit of kit. I'm actually not using as as a squonker at the moment, just with a Valyrian 2 tank at 90W and the battery doesn't last very long. I wouldn't be comfortable with it for a whole day - maybe 2/3rds depending on your use.

I should be receiving my Vandy Vape Mesh V2 RDA today, so will then be squonking at around 60W. Battery life should be somewhat improved.

But.....spare batteries are your friend and it's easy enough to keep one on the pocket. I like the size of the Aegis. It's very easy to stick in a pocket.

I have one and it's a lovely bit of kit. I'm actually not using as as a squonker at the moment, just with a Valyrian 2 tank at 90W and the battery doesn't last very long. I wouldn't be comfortable with it for a whole day - maybe 2/3rds depending on your use.

I should be receiving my Vandy Vape Mesh V2 RDA today, so will then be squonking at around 60W. Battery life should be somewhat improved.

But.....spare batteries are your friend and it's easy enough to keep one on the pocket. I like the size of the Aegis. It's very easy to stick in a pocket.
Yeek, 90w, I bet you can see your battery level indicator actually moving eh? But yep, a spare battery is a friend. Enjoy your new RDA when it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom