What's new

Alfie

Stay strong bud and give the big mutt a cuddle from me
We are all rooting for him

p.s
Heres a sexy pic for Alfie to cheer him up
QSoZWZP.jpg

Bloody hell, I'm really sorry Stu, that sucks mate.

Alfie is an awesome lad with a great personality and I'm sure this won't effect him too badly.

Sending lots of love from me, Lizzie and Corey. Give Alfie extra fuss from us 3.

Not one of the best take away dive had

E29EE688-E055-4B6C-AD78-859AD474D527.jpeg

lots of heated discussion between me and liz it’s funny in arguments as people throw any old shit in I’m a fiery person and so is liz so the heated discussion just turns into a slanging match which is not very productive I did say to the vet I could do with a bucket full of dizzies

Last edited:
I know I shouldn't laugh but the image of you & Liz arguing over who has the unenviable task of administering the medicine & Alfie turning round & saying "remember what happened to Baby shark" before you approach him with a loaded finger did make me chuckle :)2. Hope it's not needed too often.

Not one of the best takeaways I’ve ever had

View attachment 211544

lots of heated discussion between me and liz it’s funny in arguments as people throw any old shit in I’m a fiery person and so is liz so the heated discussion just turns into a slanging match which is not very productive I did say to the vet I could do with a bucket full of dizzies
Oh Jesus as if the little fella isn’t having a hard enough time, now his mum and dad have to shove that up his bottom. :(.
I hope, erm, it went well.
I’m guessing you got Liz to do the deed?

How is he?

Oh Jesus as if the little fella isn’t having a hard enough time, now his mum and dad have to shove that up his bottom. :(.

How is he?

The tube is for Stu
Alfie gets a tablet.

How is he?

I'm the trained one that's why we have it...

my cup runneth over......

Alfie he's ok very clingy Liz is looking at CBD we have had lots of messages lots of people are asking, they don't place orders just ask about the bloody dog of course.....

I'm the trained one that's why we have it...

my cup runneth over......

Alfie he's ok very clingy Liz is looking at CBD we have had lots of messages lots of people are asking, they don't place orders just ask about the bloody dog of course.....
Aww poor lad. You’ll get there. I’d ask how you’re doing but as the thread is titled Alfie I’ll just stick to asking about the dog ;). I’m sure things will start to turn around soon Stu

How is he?

If its administered the same as humans, it only gets administered during a seizure, so the deed may not have yet taken place, the dug will be unaware and not be giving two fks as to who has given it it:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom