What's new

Ohm testers (geekvape vs coil master?)

USA ultimate meter . no fancy things just plain old ohm reading no more no less and the dovpo's to confirm.have a small Coil master, but it reads then it wont then it will, put on mod and it reads, keep meaning to bin it for what i paid probably a clone.

A DNA based readers internal resistance can be checked & set in Escribe.Handy feature given the various internal resistances on mods, even on same brand, out of the box. Done properly should keep resistance reading errors to a minimum.
Thanks. I did look at this in the past. But as @John R says, it's an expensive option.
However, now I'm messing around at the wrong end of a 35amp batteries performance envelope. It occurred to me a truly accurate ohm reader may be handy.

The best ohm reader is a dna board I find
That was always my thoughts. I doubt you be making DNA readers, if that weren't the case.
I've been ploughing through loads of posts and articles. What do is pick salient points, then ask here, to help me sort the wheat from the chaff.

USA ultimate meter . no fancy things just plain old ohm reading no more no less and the dovpo's to confirm.have a small Coil master, but it reads then it wont then it will, put on mod and it reads, keep meaning to bin it for what i paid probably a clone.
Good to know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom