What's new

Tank/Coil recommendations for TC newbie

Rich71

Hi Alll - just got myself a mechman 80W tube mod as I needed a spare for my main setup and they were literally giving them away in the shop.

I noticed it has TC and thinking of giving it a go. I was looking to buy a new tank anyway - one that I can extend the glass on - so thinking of getting one that has compatible TC coils. Probably >=1ohm as MTLing. So SS316, right?

Looking around I've come across the Joyetech Cubis with it's 1ohm SS coils. Any good? Any other alternatives? Help appreciated!

I think the Mechman 80 probably isn't a mod to try TC with. It's performance, is hardly stellar., in that department

I think the Mechman 80 probably isn't a mod to try TC with. It's performance, is hardly stellar., in that department

Yeah I'd read some mixed reviews of the TC on this mod. But I need another tank anyway and with SS coils I could always revert back to wattage mode... so my thinking is I wouldn't lose out on my investment if the TC was no good.

Yeah I'd read some mixed reviews of the TC on this mod. But I need another tank anyway and with SS coils I could always revert back to wattage mode... so my thinking is I wouldn't lose out on my investment if the TC was no good.
I'm lost on tanks. I build and wick my own coils. I've no idea about any OEM mtl setups, sorry. Not sure there's too many, outside of pods and aios

Back
Top Bottom