What's new

FLVR HAUS 30ml Concentrates £2.99 @Flawless

Wutanger999

Initiate
Good selection of Lolly vape, Fine and Yo we all about da 30ml concentrates.
I just got 8 bottles delivered and they all have a good expiry date of Feb and March next year.
I really like the fine Mallowberry and Raspbrulee.

Out of date mystery boxes are still £10. I got one of these too and am reasonably happy with it.
Pic of mystery box contents attached!

Other items on sale too.

https://www.flawlessvapeshop.co.uk/...1&sort_by=price-ascending&grid_list=grid-view

Attachments

• IMG_20200215_115133.jpg
    IMG_20200215_115133.jpg
    752.7 KB · Views: 207
Never tried these or ordered from them but put in a wee order there now. I need some new flavours so will try some of these shortfills, actually prefer making from scratch but will see how these turn out.

I ordered the Lolly Vape Co Screw It Concentrate, Trash Candy Blue Gummy Concentrate and Fine Raspbrulee Concentrate

cheers Op

Never tried these or ordered from them but put in a wee order there now. I need some new flavours so will try some of these shortfills, actually prefer making from scratch but will see how these turn out.

I ordered the Lolly Vape Co Screw It Concentrate, Trash Candy Blue Gummy Concentrate and Fine Raspbrulee Concentrate

cheers Op
I guess you like Raspberry then!

I really like the Raspbrulee, I got 2 bottles of that. I also got a bottle of Screw it but I went for the Purple Gummy instead of the Blue. I rarely get Blackcurrant Flavour so thoght I would give a go.

Thanks, always liked the Raspbrulee, but had to try a few others-- only went for the flavours, didn't fancy the shortfills, nice deal though.
Not familiar with the Screw It range but went for one from them and LollyVape Pops the Strawberry DreamCream, and Fine L'meringue and Mallowberry.
Should be good to go, and just received a shipped notification (only ordered last night so pretty sharp service)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom