What's new

Fasttech orders delayed

I can't understand why Fasttech shipping is so unreliable when other Chinese companies never fail to deliver within 2 weeks max.

It's even worse when you choose one shipper and they change it to another without telling you. I had that once chose Singapore post then checked my order a few days later to see they changed it to Kazakhstan post and they never even sent a ticket message saying anything. I had to ask and they told me we don't use Singapore post anymore but they still had it as a optain to choose when I ordered

Tbh, nowadays I only order from fastech if I can't find whatever I'm looking for elsewhere. Usually spares or out of production rta's.

upload_2020-2-14_0-18-28.png

I speak to a lot of the guy's and girls from various manufacturers and vendor's. Sadly many are still stuck working from home. Things are beginning to get going so hopefully orders should appear soon. It's always slow due to back orders for a few weeks after the Chinese New year but this virus has really slammed business for them.
Do what we used to do a few years back when delivery was five to eight weeks as standard.
Forget about it then it's a nice surprise when it turns up. Like a little Christmas, lol.

Back
Top Bottom