What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL asMODus ANANI mtl rta

OUch, Duly noted. Just for that I will pair it with a nice DNA mod.
I have to admit. The looks of a tank doesn't bother me much. Thought the old taifuns where ugly as sin but it vape so well I used them for ages.

Now I feel sorry for the mod:)

Shame it’s so wide with only 2ml. Shame it looks like it came from a Lego box. I looked at all iterations and it gives me winky shrinkage each time I look. For the sake of “little Matthew” I’m out.
Pity as it sounds like a very good vape. Thanks for the review though. :) We haven’t had many mtl rta reviews which is a real shame. :(

Shame it’s so wide with only 2ml. Shame it looks like it came from a Lego box. I looked at all iterations and it gives me winky shrinkage each time I look. For the sake of “little Matthew” I’m out.
Pity as it sounds like a very good vape. Thanks for the review though. :) We haven’t had many mtl rta reviews which is a real shame. :(
Thanks bud.
Yeah the topcap is a blinding blunder. Really can't see where they were going. I think they must have had a range of top caps and diffusers in mind. Hope they haven't given up on the idea as the quality is outstanding and flavour spot on, plus topfill is a breeze with no gurgling. I've given it a good three weeks of use too. due to the issue's in China, I didn't want to post the review until I knew dispatch was open again.
I will request some other mtl tanks from Ella shortly as quite a few seem to have gone un noticed.

Thanks bud.
Yeah the topcap is a blinding blunder. Really can't see where they were going. I think they must have had a range of top caps and diffusers in mind. Hope they haven't given up on the idea as the quality is outstanding and flavour spot on, plus topfill is a breeze with no gurgling. I've given it a good three weeks of use too. due to the issue's in China, I didn't want to post the review until I knew dispatch was open again.
I will request some other mtl tanks from Ella shortly as quite a few seem to have gone un noticed.
Yeah that would be good. :)

thank you

cheers for the review it dont look great but might have to pick one up sounds like it could be pretty good

I bought one couple days ago based on these reviews. Very muted flavor. I'd tried 3 different coils, same result. Very disapointed.

Back
Top Bottom